Vitamin Challenge 2013

Duchess007

Official start date: January 1, 2013 (this should give you time to stock up if need be)
Official end date: December 31, 2013

RULES:
1) Thank the thread if you would like to join and I can add you to the list
2) State what supplements you will be taking and how often
3) Check in regularly
4) Show pictures of progress during scheduled check ins
-March 30th
-June 30th
-September 30th
-December 31st
5) Post starting pic
6) Support your fellow members and stay positive :) :) :)

I'd like to join! I already take supplements and can really use the support because I FREQUENTLY fall off. :look:

I currently take (daily) 1,000x fish oil, 10,000x biotin, calcium, multvites fiber gummies, gelatin, 500x maca, and a multivitamin. I'd like to start taking chlorella and spirulina as well. I used to take royal jelly but the taste was just toooo terrible.

This is me now:

image-4073806680.jpg
image-2736161142.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Ravenhairedbeauty

I'd like to join! I already take supplements and can really use the support because I FREQUENTLY fall off. :look:

I currently take (daily) 1,000x fish oil, 10,000x biotin, calcium, multvites fiber gummies, gelatin, 500x maca, and a multivitamin. I'd like to start taking chlorella and spirulina as well. I used to take royal jelly but the taste was just toooo terrible.

This is me now:

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

You have beautiful hair!!

SincerelyBeautiful

Hey ladies! I'm about 1 1/2 weeks from finishing my 6th bottle of Hairfinity. I just purchased my 7th bottle today so I'm sure by Saturday it should arrive. Im excited because I will get the new bottle. I still have the black and pink ones lol :)

yaya24

♥Naija°Texan • Realtor • SPX Options #RichAunty●♡•
checking in.

This challenge has REALLY helped me to stay on track with my vitamins!!!!!!