Vitamin Challenge 2013

JC-Junkie

ilong Ooohhh I see :yep: I don't think the Natures Bounty one I just bought has any l-cysteine, so I think I'll take them together :yep: I take one l-cysteine tablet a day which is 500mg :grin:
Thank You :grin:

SincerelyBeautiful

Lita
Thanks!!! I have been wanting to try fish oil for a while. Plus someone else mentioned their dewy glowing skin and i got really excited. Are you taking just fish oil or omega 3's??

MissyB

@MissyB how was the rest of your cycle?

I'm on my week off from active pills...looks like I'm not going to have a cycle at all this month. I start a new pack on Sunday. Since I started this low hormone pill, I usually skip every other month so this is not strange. Don't worry y'all...I'm not preggo :)

I had cramps for a full week and my cycle was longer than usual. It's typically 3-4 days. This time it was heavier and lasted 8 days. I think I'll lay off Maca for the week before and of my cycle. I'm on Orth-Tri Cyclen Lo. I didn't think of the fact that bc may have something to do with these changes. My doctor said that there should be no changes and that there's nothing wrong with taking both. We'll see next month. Yay for not being preggo (since you're not trying to be right now).

jprayze

I had cramps for a full week and my cycle was longer than usual. It's typically 3-4 days. This time it was heavier and lasted 8 days. I think I'll lay off Maca for the week before and of my cycle. I'm on Orth-Tri Cyclen Lo. I didn't think of the fact that bc may have something to do with these changes. My doctor said that there should be no changes and that there's nothing wrong with taking both. We'll see next month. Yay for not being preggo (since you're not trying to be right now).

Thanks lol...I took a test just to be sure.

Have you seen any other changes with the maca? Any body changes?

ghanagirl23

checkin in on my second bottle of hair infinity I have so much new growth in my leave out I cant wait to take this sew-in out :yep:

SincerelyBeautiful

Congrats on your growth!!! I have two or three days left out of my second bottle. I had ordered a six month supply so after this bottle i have 4 more to finish. I think im going to order another six month supply by the time im down to my last bottle.

deedoswell

Congrats on your growth!!! I have two or three days left out of my second bottle. I had ordered a six month supply so after this bottle i have 4 more to finish. I think im going to order another six month supply by the time im down to my last bottle.

So ladies who take Hairfinity are getting good results? I keep saying I need to try it???

SincerelyBeautiful

deedoswell
I get good results with Hairfinity. I started taking them at the very beginning of my HHJ and my hair was strong and healthy with a nice shine to it. Then funds became funny so I stopped taking them all together. So i decided to revisit them and my hair is growing too fast according to my NG and shedding is minimal. I think you should try them!

deedoswell

deedoswell
I get good results with Hairfinity. I started taking them at the very beginning of my HHJ and my hair was strong and healthy with a nice shine to it. Then funds became funny so I stopped taking them all together. So i decided to revisit them and my hair is growing too fast according to my NG and shedding is minimal. I think you should try them!

Thanks!!! off to research the ingredients to see what i can cut out of my regimen when I start them. Maybe I won't have to take so many pills to get the same result! :spinning:

ghanagirl23

thanksss yeah I have 4 more to finish too I will buy another 4-6 month supply too :grin:

Lovingmywaves12

Hi Ladies!

So I think I have reached my max for the number of pills that I am willing to take in a day. Today I figured I would attempt to try to make my own "health" drink. I must say if the kiddies drinking it, it must be a score!!!

- milk
- msm
- protein shake mix
- gelatin
- maca root
- vanilla flavor

I have a couple other things that I want to mix in here, but I need to adjust some of the ingredients next time.

SCORE for mom!!!!

SincerelyBeautiful

Hi Ladies!

So I think I have reached my max for the number of pills that I am willing to take in a day. Today I figured I would attempt to try to make my own "health" drink. I must say if the kiddies drinking it, it must be a score!!!

- milk
- msm
- protein shake mix
- gelatin
- maca root
- vanilla flavor

I have a couple other things that I want to mix in here, but I need to adjust some of the ingredients next time.

SCORE for mom!!!!

That mix doesnt sound bad at all Lovingmywaves12 not bad at all!!!!

Lovingmywaves12

That mix doesnt sound bad at all @Lovingmywaves12 not bad at all!!!!

SincerelyBeautiful,

I am so tired of paying an arm and a leg for stuff that I should not be so careless (lazy) and do it myself. Besides, if I do it myself, then I can adjust my dosages and it won't cost me extra, lol.

The only bad thing I can say right now is that I put too much MS in the drink. It has a faint medicinal taste. At least I know how much is too much for one drink, lol. I may end up making 2 a day. One in the morning and one in the afternoon.

I am rather impressed with myself :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: