VIRGIN INDIAN HAIR WIGS***

81Stardust

So I decided to hide my hair most of the time until I reach my WL goal. (Grow and retain baby!:grin:)But I want to look fabulous during that time as well. So I started thinking how I buy syntheic half wigs, ponys and buns every two weeks on average from the BSS and then throw them away. Not because I want to but it seems as though that is the timeline for synthetic wigs to stay looking fresh.

Then I was thinking about getting a weave installed with virgin indian hair and decided that would be a bit pricey ($500-$600) just to have for about 1 month to 1 1/2 months. And then I was like maybe its time to invest in a wig with lifelong potential and versatility and thought why can't I just get a virgin indian hair wig! This is probably not so brand new to most of you I didn't know that they existed...

I think I may just invest in one and see how it goes. Do any of you ladies own one? Is it a lacefront? I'm stretching and was about to get some braids ($200) and afterwards get a relaxer ($100) and then probably start wigging it again with synthetic half wigs ($30.00/ every two weeks). But I might just get my fabolous wig and rock it till WL.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks!

lilsparkle825

Completely off-topic, but why don't you learn to do the braids yourself and put that $200 towards your dream wig? And $100 for a relaxer??? Geez. This is not a dig against you, but that's a lot of cash!

Whenever I think of fabulous lace fronts, I think of Ediese...she has lacefronts that are to DIE FOR. She can give you all the info on a great wig. Also, check out the wigs section on BHM (blackhairmedia) -- they know everything about synthetic hair (read: hair that is not growing out of your scalp).

81Stardust

Completely off-topic, but why don't you learn to do the braids yourself and put that $200 towards your dream wig? And $100 for a relaxer??? Geez. This is not a dig against you, but that's a lot of cash!

Whenever I think of fabulous lace fronts, I think of Ediese...she has lacefronts that are to DIE FOR. She can give you all the info on a great wig. Also, check out the wigs section on BHM (blackhairmedia) -- they know everything about synthetic hair (read: hair that is not growing out of your scalp).

Thanks for the response!

I don't have the patience to braid my own hair. It'll probably take me a week to do it I tried...and my hair is just too thick. I'd probably get so frustrated and wouldn't be able to enjoy it because i'd be so over doing it myself:wallbash:. I know $100 is a bit for a relaxer and that is why I am contemplating going back to do my own relaxers with a quality brand. I'm just so over buying these synthetic half wigs and pretty much throwing money in the garbage after two weeks. I may just self relax and invest in a quality wig.:rolleyes: