Surge or MTG

kenkaikim

I have spent HOURS (way too many) reading the different posts concerning MTG and Surge, trying to figure out what is the difference between the two, as far as hair growth. Countless ladies have had great results from them both but I was wondering if one seemed to work better than the other. There is a Walgreen's in my area that sells Surge so it would be easier for me to purchase the Surge, but if the MTG works better, than I would rather order it and just wait on it. Thanks in advance for your input!

BBabe

Problem is no one can predict which one is going to work better for you. I bought Surge 1st while waiting for MTG to arrive, so only surged for about a wk. When MTG arrived I mixed the 2 and have been using the 2 ever since. I honestly can't tell you the results as my hair is natural and I have not measured.
Why not just use Surge for a month, and if you get results continue. If not then switch to mtg...

kenkaikim

Thanks! That is what I decided to do. I bought the Surge yesterday and if it works for me, then I will continue to use it. If it doesn't, then I will try the MTG after I finish the Surge.