Using Aphogee Conditioner Today! Need Help

Brinasia

Hey,
This is going to be my first time using the Aphogee con. Ive heard horror stories and I dont want to have a horrible experience.

Do I wash then put on the Aphogee,then wash again?
Do I wash then put on the Aphogee, then a moisture conditioner?
Do I sit under a heat cap with the Aphogee on?
If so how so how long?

Basically how do I keep from messing Up?

MeruAray2

My directions say:

1. SHAKE WELL

2. Wash, rinse, and towel blot dry.

3. Apply enough APHOGEE to thoroughly soak and comb-blend through hair, don't PULL though, use a wide tooth comb and do it kinda quick before it starts to harden.

4. Leave hair UNCOVERED, NO PLASTIC CAP and sit under a dryer or use a blow dryer if you don't have one you can sit under. DO NOT agitate hair while its drying. It will become EXTREMELY HARD.

5. RE-WET and gently rinse the stuff out of your hair. Put some conditioner in. I personally like to put a cap on then go sit under the dryer for 15 minutes once I put the regular conditioner in. Then rinse it out and style.

Hope this helps.

:p Meru Aray :grin:

mommatide

A CONDITIONER AND A RECONSRUCTOR(PROTEIN TREATMENT) ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS, SO WHICH DO YOU HAVE?

Lovelylocs

just follow the directions that are on the bottle.

Dont be scared.
I like to do it in this order:
shampoo
put aphogee through hair
Blow dry by hand until hair is really hard (be extra gentle while doing this and dont manipulate the hair too much)
Rinse aphogee out thoroughly
deep condition (with a moisturizing conditioner)

HTH

Plenty

Very important!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wash out the Aphogee with poo, I really don't recommend this stuff at all.

I had beautiful shoulder legnth hair, and this stuff took it right out. I would suggest emergence by Nexxus, but if you must was it out aphogee w/ poo. This was told to me by a professional stylist. She said that was the reason my hair broke off like that and then put the conditioner in.

Good luck!!1
Happy Hair growing :look:

Mizani_Mrs

girl, i posted my horror story and helpful hints maybe 4 or 5 days ago. My advice is to don't agitate or rub it in. just part your hair in sections and apply carefully. i repeat..do not agitate or rub in any manner or otherwise you will have knots like nobodys business. also, i think she gave great advice when she said wash out with poo. the instructions doesn't say that but when u just rinse with water...you hair will still be hard. I'd highly recommend washing out with CON ultra moisturizing poo, because it'll soften your hair back up. and good luck! i must admit aphogee works...it stops breakage in it's tracks...but it scares the bejesus outta me... :look:

Brinasia

Thanks
That was your story that I read. i just bought a large bottle of it. I would not have bought it if I had read your post first. It sounds like some scary stuff. I going to see how it works but I think next time I will by the Emergencee. Thanks for the advice.