Used ORS Hair Mayonnaise and JBCO as pre-poo

Innocent_Kiss

Usually on wash days, I have a lot of hair all over the place (breakage). Today, I used ORS Hair Mayonnaise and Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a pre-poo, covered with a shower cap and left on for about 15 minutes. I did this same thing a couple weeks ago after shampooing and I didn't like the results. My hair was really dry, and the JBCO consistency left my strands stickyish. Anyway, after washing the Hair Mayo/JBCO combo out, I didn't have one strand ANYWHERE. (Unless I just didn't catch it)

I shampooed it our with Dark and Lovely 3 n 1 Shampoo, deep conditioned with BioFusion Deep Co, finished with Cream of Nature leave-in, and sealed with Kemi Oyl.

I always wondered what a product rave felt like since I've never really had anything make me go bananas LOL but I absolutely LOVED the results. My hair felt soooooo soft and healthy :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I pre poo with ORS hair mayo mixed with ORS olive oil sheen spray. It works wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shampoo with pantene relaxed and natural anti-dandruff moisturizer and condish with their intensifying moisturizer conditioner.

Usually on wash days, I have a lot of hair all over the place (breakage). Today, I used ORS Hair Mayonnaise and Jamaican Black Castor Oil as a pre-poo, covered with a shower cap and left on for about 15 minutes. I did this same thing a couple weeks ago after shampooing and I didn't like the results. My hair was really dry, and the JBCO consistency left my strands stickyish. Anyway, after washing the Hair Mayo/JBCO combo out, I didn't have one strand ANYWHERE. (Unless I just didn't catch it)

I shampooed it our with Dark and Lovely 3 n 1 Shampoo, deep conditioned with BioFusion Deep Co, finished with Cream of Nature leave-in, and sealed with Kemi Oyl.

I always wondered what a product rave felt like since I've never really had anything make me go bananas LOL but I absolutely LOVED the results. My hair felt soooooo soft and healthy :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

YAY, I am thrilled for you!!!!:yep: