Organics Hair Mayonnaise

ChosenbyGod

...I know one of you PJ's have tried this :lol:
I'm not talking about ORS hair mayonnaise, but Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise.
How do you like it? Have you tried both the ORS Hair mayonnaise and Organics Hair mayonnaise? Is there a significant difference besides the fact that one is more expensive than the other?
I purchased this last night because I needed a different deep conditioner besides my Lekair and Lustrasilk.

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I hated it. It's been a while since I tried it but I hated it. In fact I like ORS Mayo better but that is my personal choice.

Ashee

ChosenbyGod said:

...I know one of you PJ's have tried this :lol:
I'm not talking about ORS hair mayonnaise, but Africa's Best Organics Hair Mayonnaise.
How do you like it? Have you tried both the ORS Hair mayonnaise and Organics Hair mayonnaise? Is there a significant difference besides the fact that one is more expensive than the other?
I purchased this last night because I needed a different deep conditioner besides my Lekair and Lustrasilk.

Is this the leave-in?
I have Organics Mayo Leave-In & if I use too much it can become sticky...
I prefer ORS because it doesn't leave the sticky feeling on my hair & hands... But I still use mine, in moderation...
I believe they are supposed to do the same but with Organics you get the advantage of being able to leave it in...
-HTH

Porsche19

Ors is a protein treatment.

Orgaincs is not. Organics is a good conditioner imo.

I mix it with honey and olive oil.

onepraying

Healthy Hair Quest..
Ashee said:
Is this the leave-in?
I have Organics Mayo Leave-In & if I use too much it can become sticky...
I prefer ORS because it doesn't leave the sticky feeling on my hair & hands... But I still use mine, in moderation...
I believe they are supposed to do the same but with Organics you get the advantage of being able to leave it in...
-HTH

I didn't like the ORS Mayo Deep Cond., it didn't leave my hair soft. Never used the Organics Mayo Deep Cond., I've considered using it though.

I think if I use any of the mayo kind of deep cond. I'll mix some evoo and honey with it. I've been using the Organics Tea-Tree Shea Butter Moisturizer and I'm finding this "sticky situation" too. It's still pretty good, but I'm ready for a change.

ChosenbyGod

onepraying said:
I think if I use any of the mayo kind of deep cond. I'll mix some evoo and honey with it. I've been using the Organics Tea-Tree Shea Butter Moisturizer and I'm finding this "sticky situation" too. It's still pretty good, but I'm ready for a change.

Yea, I noticed that stickiness w/the Moisturizer too. I guess I'll add some evoo w/ my conditioner then.

Jewell

Both ORS and Organics are protein conditioners, because they both contain large amounts of egg protein. The reason why the hair isn't soft like a moisturizing conditioner is because of the protein. I have the Organics kind. I like it...it makes my hair strong. I use it every now and then. My main protein reconstructor is Nexxus Keraphix.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I don't really care for this conditioner. I love ORS mayo. It leaves my hair soft and I add msm powder and honey to mine. It has always made my hair do better, even at its most damaged state. I aways says use what works for you. :grin:

levette

I really like the ORS mayonnaise, it left my hair feeling soft. Also you have the option of adding an egg to it for extra conditioning. I didn't quite feel comfortable with that however. I would recommend it.

brickhouse

I like the organics leave in as well. My hair seemed stronger when I used it. I ran out and never purchased anymore.

Ashee

onepraying said:
I didn't like the ORS Mayo Deep Cond., it didn't leave my hair soft. Never used the Organics Mayo Deep Cond., I've considered using it though.

I think it helps both products when you mix something else with it... The ORS keeps that hair soft mainly when used with heat. I add the Garlic for extra strengthening purposes
:)
I don't remember too much softening up with the Organis, but I do remember the stickiness. I still don't know why it's in my product closet... I think I just don't want to feel like I'm throwing it away & not getting my $$ worth :ohwell: