Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
I can't wait for you (or one of the Kurl-Kidz) to try both. That Spritz sounded great.
@IDareT'sHair
I misted my hair with it when I changed the sprayer and it has my hair feeling really good so far. I'll see how it feels in the morning. I just realized it contains no carrier oils so that is quite interesting.

I also applied a tiny bit of the DC on the back of my hand to see the consistency of it. Once I washed it off it left a wonderful cooling, tingly sensation on my hand so I'm really looking forward to using it on my hair.

I hope she gets it together because it would be a shame if this stuff is awesome.

I'm happy that y'all orders finally started coming in. I was ready to drive to her house/office/wherever she at and :catfight: I can't wait to get my "last" package. Probably won't get here til June.:rolleyes: Been a week already with no shipping info so I'm using the jar that I have very sparingly cuz it'll be a while I'm sure.

I really hope y'all love this stuff. I need to do some investigating and see who I know that she may know so they can talk some sense into her about this shipping. Or I'll make her a spreadsheet with all the stuff we wanna order and see if that money will entice her to get her ish together.

Picked up a back up to the back up of 16oz DB Pumpkinseed Conditioner at Curlmart.

I got my Naturelle Grow. I also requested a Custom Order, so waiting on her to invoice me for that.

So, I guess I'm done. My 2nd TMN should be here today (x2 8oz Moisture Cremes).

Back