Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loves Harmony

Can someone recoomend a good steamer?

MKD:
for a second day hair i would use a moisturizer and oil or just oil to retwist my hair.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Thats not bad at all. Did you notice a difference in your hair after using the steamer?

Yep.:yep: A Difference in My Hair and a Difference in my Products. It took them both to the Next Level. It was by far the Best Investment I've made in my HHJ.

I thought it was broke this past winter.:perplexed I was ready to give up that $129.00 again (I'll never be without one):grin:.

Thankfully, it was the Water Recepticle. I had dropped it on the kitchen floor & cracked it.:blush:

But, I was able to order a replacement for $24.99......and I ordered 2!:blush:

natura87

3 weeks with this hairstyle.Yippee! I was lazy and didnt want to retwist or braid so I am rocking a side puff. This weekend(either tonight or tomorrow I will finish the Jasons Naturals Conditioner (definitely not a repurchase). My spritz is almost gone too.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I really don't think the Labor Day Sales are going to be too plentiful.:perplexed Everything I thought about is not going to be on Sale this weekend (or it doesn't seem like it):ohwell:.

That will just free up more $ for HV.:look:

Christine Gant Launched her New Site. BrownButterBeauty and she has 15% off for Labor Day.

I did pick up an 8 ounce Jar of Mixed Greens and an 8 ounce Jar of Her Herbal Rich Hair Butter.:lick:

curlyhersheygirl

Hey ladies
I hope you all are having a better start to your weekend than I am.
I was going to do my hair tomorrow but UPS just spoiled my day so I did it this afternoon.
I placed an order last week that was supposed to be delivered yesterday but UPS said it was damaged and they will notify the vendor.
So imagine my surprise when they brought the package today so I asked if i needed to fill something out and was told no it just needed repackaging.
I opened the package and instead of what i ordered ( ayurvedic herbs and JBCO ) i got a bag with about 6 bottles of liquid shea butter soap from South of France :nono:.
I immediately call UPS nad was told that although it was noted that the package was damaged no report was made and the vendor was not notified.
So needless to say I'm not happy right now. I'm out money and have nothing to show for it :wallbash:

chebaby

good news.
curlmart shipped my package(the first one i never got) today 2nd day. so because ups dont deliver on saturdays and monday is a holiday i will get it Tuesday. i cant wait.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I placed an order last week that was supposed to be delivered yesterday but UPS said it was damaged and they will notify the vendor.
So imagine my surprise when they brought the package today so I asked if i needed to fill something out and was told no it just needed repackaging.I immediately call UPS nad was told that although it was noted that the package was damaged no report was made and the vendor was not notified.
So needless to say I'm not happy right now. I'm out money and have nothing to show for it
:wallbash:

Can you Notify the Vendor? Girl.....I would be ABSOLUTELY Livid:blush:!

You should ask to speak to the UPS Supervisor/Manager etc....:rolleyes:

They would have to do something. And on top of that you have the wrong Package! What a Mess. I'd be on the phone with the Vendor and with UPS STAT!:spinning:

mkd

I decided to do four fat cornrows, I used KBB hair milk and some water.

Fab, I am like T, hooked on HV for now. But she is Dead A wrong for taking so long to ship her products out.

curlyhersheygirl

Can you Notify the Vendor? Girl.....I would be ABSOLUTELY Livid:blush:!

You should ask to speak to the UPS Supervisor/Manager etc....:rolleyes:

They would have to do something. And on top of that you have the wrong Package! What a Mess. I'd be on the phone with the Vendor and with UPS STAT!:spinning:

I did notify the vendor and they immediately called UPS and they (UPS ) said they will investigate once they receive the package from me.

La Colocha

Mornin ladies, im up early today, just got back from the grocery store and im about to do my hair in a few. Im going to try and get everything done i need to do today so i can have a few lazy days before heading back to work. Just loving the bsp and im really thinking of ordering kknt. I will see how this wdt works first, it maybe too heavy. I need something light but moisturizing with slip. I know cj has a leave in but its a bit on the expensive side which im trying to stay away from.

fattyfatfat

Hey ladies. I'm up early this morning and I'm under the steamer right now with AOHSR. I used a HV amala cream rinse shampoo and it's a huge no! The first time I used it, I loved it. This time/second purchase....my hair doesn't feel clean.

Vonnieluvs08

Just got back from working out (well running/walking). I did about 4-5miles. I feel refreshed and a good tired. I'm going to cowash with Avocado and wear a WnG to the Festival today. Probably use Shea moisture leave in & curl smoothie. I brought some Ecostyler with me if I slick down the sides.

*fabulosity*

Hey girls.. I was able to find 2 of my beautiful curls products and a small jar of KCCCC from Whole Foods. The cashier told me that if they didn't work out I could bring them back. Definite plus. Thanks MKD!

I was happy with my little DC with the CJ.. I go in the kitchen and I'm like what is this sticky stuff on the counter.. ANOTHER one of the gel packs from my hair therapy wrap busted. I mean that thing is GREAT.. but it is sooo picky.. I only put it on a minute in microwave. The left side gel pack bit the dust a few months ago.. I tried to find some replacement gel packs online.. but none available.. time to buy another one! :-(

La Colocha

A little change in hair plans. Im going to try bsp alone to see how it does. Taking my hair down and i still smell that yummy goodness.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Hey Girls!

Hope everyone is having a Nice Saturday.:kiss:

@La Colocha -- Glad the BSP is working for you! You make me wanna pull mine out. Imma start using it maybe October-ish. Want to use up a few more things first.

@Fab -- You need a Steamer! So, quit playin' & get one!:poke: Glad you found your stuff at WF's. Hope you like it.

I just rubbed in some Njoi Coconut Acai Berry Pomade Stuff. It smells soooo goood.:lick:

And it has bits of Acai Berry in it. Mannnnn............I wish I could describe the smell.:drool: It smells like: Black Cherry Ice Cream or something. I am really liking it.:grin:

Haven't done 'much' on the Labor Day Sales (so far):look:. I may just wait for HV. I haven't seen much else except for Curl Junkie.:ohwell:

I am well stocked (over stocked) on Jasmine's. But I'd like some Afroveda......:rolleyes:

Last edited:

La Colocha

Hey Girls!

Hope everyone is having a Nice Saturday.

@La Colocha -- Glad the BSP is working for you! You make me wanna pull mine out. Imma start using it maybe October-ish. Want to use up a few more things first.

@Fab -- You need a Steamer! So, quit playin' & get one! Glad you found your stuff at WF's. Hope you like it.

I just rubbed in some Njoi Coconut Acai Berry Pomade Stuff. It smells soooo goood.:lick:

And it has bits of Acai Berry in it. Mannnnn............I wish I could describe the smell. It smells like: Black Cherry Ice Cream or something. I am really liking it.:grin:

Haven't done 'much' on the Labor Day Sales (so far):look:. I may just wait for HV. I haven't seen much else except for Curl Junkie.:ohwell:

I am well stocked (over stocked) on Jasmine's. But I'd like some Afroveda......:rolleyes:

What sales are there right now t? I got the jasmines email but im waiting for the hv sale. I haven't gotten any other emails.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
What sales are there right now t? I got the jasmines email but im waiting for the hv sale. I haven't gotten any other emails.

I really haven't seen any?:nono: Njoi is having a little something on Esty. Christine Gant is having one on her new site: BrownButterBeauty 15%.

Brownie said Ori Oganics is having one 25%? *and I just bought a conditioner, that wasn't:rolleyes:*

Komaza said No & so did MHC. Haven't heard about Bee Mine?:ohwell:

The Only I know of is HV.:perplexed

La Colocha

What is ori organics? Is it on etsy.

Eta- I found it, i want to try the leave in cream sealant, has anyone tried this before?

Last edited:

La Colocha

I wanted that too.:rolleyes:

Girl, Ain't that the Truth? I said that last week.:perplexed @bolded.
Empressi & others did a nice Review on the products.:yep:

Are all the larger products sold out? That is the only one i want to try and im not paying $4 something for 2 oz when i can get the larger size for a few dollars more. I mean why even keep having the sale if no one can take advantage of it.:look:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Are all the larger products sold out? That is the only one i want to try and im not paying $4 something for 2 oz when i can get the larger size for a few dollars more. I mean why even keep having the sale if no one can take advantage of it.:look:

The Only thing I looked at were the Full Sizes.:ohwell:

I managed to get 1 of the 8 ounce Restorative DC"ers last week. I had the Jojoba Conditioner in my cart, but I don't need it.:nono:

And I have the Buttercream Leave-In that got good YT reviews, but I haven't purchased.:ohwell:

I think the Shipping is a little high.:perplexed I'll look at the Sealant another time.

mkd

Hey ladies. I hope everyone is having a good day. I think I need to do something with my hair today. Rebraiding my hair didn't turn out well today. I want to try a twist out but the twists don't stay tight enough to get a good set.

Status
Not open for further replies.