Use 1 buy 1 Challenge 2010 pt.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Colocha

yes u can...when u select payment method u just select giftcard and input the numbers on the back of the card.

Thank you, i would just really like to know what will be on sale. I want some of the sheamoisture products, some sonia kashuk brushes, a handbag and some shoes but it won't be worth it if the sale is not good. I can get the brushes at the store but everything else is sold only online. We have a bootleg jukejoint target around these parts.:ohwell:

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:grin:

There is no way I would participate in a thread like that...that's like scared straight.. but then I still wouldn't be the worst... out of you all....:lachen:... I could imagine all the crazy comments...<<shudders>>

T, Brownie, and Che are by far the ones I want to see in picture format.. and the other SHAY... where is she???? She got PAILS of product... at least mine is diversified..:rolleyes: :lachen:

Girl....Wouldn't that be Totally Counter-Productive? :look:

Why Would I Do Something Like that?:lol::lol::lol:

*fabulosity*

Thank you, i would just really like to know what will be on sale. I want some of the sheamoisture products, some sonia kashuk brushes, a handbag and some shoes but it won't be worth it if the sale is not good. I can get the brushes at the store but everything else is sold only online. We have a bootleg jukejoint target around these parts.:ohwell:

Girl if you need some shea moisture stuff I'll send you some.... it's plenty with all these nappies in Atlanta... :lachen::lachen:

I wasn't fond of the Sonia Kashuk brushes until I got the bootleg Beauty Blender version.. I LOVE IT... put that on your list.. it's 9.99... It's better than the real beauty blender.

What is this Target sale yall are talking about? It includes hair products??? Not that I'm buying any... I've tried all of the SM products and the only one I had to have was the restorative elixir.

La Colocha

Girl if you need some shea moisture stuff I'll send you some.... it's plenty with all these nappies in Atlanta... :lachen::lachen:

I wasn't fond of the Sonia Kashuk brushes until I got the bootleg Beauty Blender version.. I LOVE IT... put that on your list.. it's 9.99... It's better than the real beauty blender.

What is this Target sale yall are talking about? It includes hair products??? Not that I'm buying any... I've tried all of the SM products and the only one I had to have was the restorative elixir.

They have a cyber monday sale but the ad hasn't come out. All i see is that crazy ww talking about the 2-day bf sale.:lachen: I wanted the small e/s brush that queenofblending uses on her yt. I was hoping it would be a % off with free shipping so i can get some stuff that i can't find here.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I haven't tried the Shea Moisture (and have no desire to:blush:).

Brownie is suppose to send me the DC'er to try.:yep:

But For Some Strange Reason, I've never been interested in this line (even though I've seen it at Tar'Get).

Haven't been able to figure out my dis-interest in this particular Product Line.:perplexed

Charz

Sinister Minister
I haven't tried the Shea Moisture (and have no desire to:blush:).

Brownie is suppose to send me the DC'er to try.:yep:

But For Some Strange Reason, I've never been interested in this line (even though I've seen it at Tar'Get).

Haven't been able to figure out my dis-interest in this particular Product Line.:perplexed

Cuz there is no thrill in the chase. You can jus drop by Target any time and buy it. No thrill.

*fabulosity*

:poke:Robot: I see a very Lucrative Consulting Gig in Your Future!

These Folx Need HELP:nono: I'm still salty about I can't get my little order in after I've ordered from you numerous times in the past.

I didn't know the little thang ended at 7 p.m. Why wouldn't you just end it at Midnight (like most Folx):ohwell: I was on the road.

They Betta' Have my Dew Monday!:look:

Stop talking about them freaky Zeke products... HER LOSS...
And you BET not order from her no more .... hmph!
As much as you keep these vendors on the payrolll... shhhhhhhid.
Her loss.

I'll mix you up some eggs and mayonnaise with no preservatives and put some avocado butter in it and ship it to you ... to make you feel better... lmao..

Minty

Aww man, I may just have to purchase and send my cuz the line, I gotta keep mine and get the clarifying poo. LOL

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Cuz there is no thrill in the case. You can jus drop by Target any time and buy it. No thrill.

I Know.:look:

Plus I hear too many Hits & Misses (Mostly MEH-Misses:yawn:).

It doesn't Rate High Enough for me to bother to even pick up off the End-Cap.:lol:

Have you Tried?

Minty

I love that little crazy ww doing those Target holiday commercials! She cracks me up EVERY time.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Her loss.

I'll mix you up some eggs and mayonnaise with no preservatives and put some avocado butter in it and ship it to you ... to make you feel better... lmao..

Girl.....I am tryna' Help Robot Tell Her Clients What NOT TO DO :nono:.

No thanks on the Offer:lol: :lol: :lol:

Minty

Her loss.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Fab you can send me some too :spinning::lol:

bronzebomb

well, now...I like the Carrot Protein Mask and the Babassau Twisting Cream. But I need something with a little bit of shelf life. When I take these twists out on Friday, I'll use her products for the month of December....

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Girl.....I am tryna' Help Robot Tell Her Clients What NOT TO DO :nono:.

Perhaps I was a little put-off about the level of customer service to a repeat customer.:blush:

I know I've been 'glorifying' BJ's Customer Service skills lately with her s-l-o-w shippin' self:look:

BUT........ she wouldna' turned down no cash the same day of the Sale. Not the "J":lol:

I could see if I tried to get it today or tomorrow. IMO: It was wrong.:look:

And it's not that I have Great Love for her Prods --- it's the PJ Principle of the thing.:lol:

Ltown

Greyland
I have the Sunday sales ads and there is nothing special in Target. There is electronic sales but the same electronics sales from now until New Year. Target has Aussie 32oz or Herbal Essence 23oz for $5 that it.

La Colocha

Went to moisturize my hair with the bb and when i put water on my hair it felt tacky. This stuff just sits on the hair. My hair isn't dry but i need something to penetrate the strands.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Went to moisturize my hair with the bb and when i put water on my hair it felt tacky. This stuff just sits on the hair. My hair isn't dry but i need something to penetrate the strands.

Girl, Them Colochas are Spoiled.:rolleyes:

You Ain't Gon' Be Able to Go Back to No Cheap Products! :rolleyes:

Sorry Girl.:look: It's a Wrap.:lol:

Better Get On Over there to Curlmart and Give Them Colochas what they "NEED":lol:

You done Turned them Colochas Plum Out!:lol:

beautyaddict1913

Thats how I organize a few of my products :lol:
That was September while I was still transitioning so its a completely different product mix now lol....I threw out some, gave away some, etc...but it is my goal to have every product I own fit on the back of that door...hopefully by 2012!!

I just went and co-washed my hair with Aussie 3 minute miracle and I was gonna dc with it too...my hair cussed me out and said chile boo, you aint finna co-wash no miss jessie's out (my hair speaks ebonics yall lol)...I had all types of build-up, so now Im pre-poo'ing with a mix of oils that I need to use up (Im sticking with jbco, safflower, vitamin e, and coconut oil from here on out)....I will wash my hair with Taliah Wajiid, detangle with YesToCucumbers and mix Jessicurl and Sitrinillah to steam with...making progress yall!:yep:

*fabulosity*

bronzebomb

@Vonnie Hey Soror!

Whoa! I'm watching the game too! Go Florida State University, now I'm wanting MD Terps to win so we can get that BCC Championship!

I purchased the ouidad double detangling comb today. any reviews?

La Colocha

Girl, Them Colochas are Spoiled.:rolleyes:

You Ain't Gon' Be Able to Go Back to No Cheap Products! :rolleyes:

Sorry Girl.:look: It's a Wrap.:lol:

Better Get On Over there to Curlmart and Give Them Colochas what they "NEED":lol:

You done Turned them Colochas Plum Out!:lol:

I know but i don't want to be a slave to these online vendors anymore, they get my money for products and shipping, i just want to find something cheap to use that i won't have to wait a year to get and deal with nobody's shady attitude, ingredient changes and inconsistancies, lawd. They even got suave acting a fool:lol:.

Thats how I organize a few of my products :lol:
That was September while I was still transitioning so its a completely different product mix now lol....I threw out some, gave away some, etc...but it is my goal to have every product I own fit on the back of that door...hopefully by 2012!!

I just went and co-washed my hair with Aussie 3 minute miracle and I was gonna dc with it too...my hair cussed me out and said chile boo, you aint finna co-wash no miss jessie's out (my hair speaks ebonics yall lol)...I had all types of build-up, so now Im pre-poo'ing with a mix of oils that I need to use up (Im sticking with jbco, safflower, vitamin e, and coconut oil from here on out)....I will wash my hair with Taliah Wajiid, detangle with YesToCucumbers and mix Jessicurl and Sitrinillah to steam with...making progress yall!:yep:

I really love how you organized your products, they are out in the open where you can see them and use them up. Love it.

Vonnieluvs08

Spent the entire day doing my hair. I have my High School Reunion tonight and I'm trying to be fly. I did a HOT and added in some Hempseed, Rice bran and WGO oils to the preexisting mix. I cowashed with MoistPro and DC with the last of my DC mix with some extra BB (3/4 jar left) to stretch it.

I'm using my curlformers. I used CocoCream as my leave-in (kicking myself for not ordering the back up) and a lil heat protectant since I have to bonnet dry. I'm going to use a lil VF for separating the curls and pin them up in some kind of style.

Status
Not open for further replies.