Sinister Minister
Redken
Qhemet
HV
Aubrey Organics
Dr Bronners
Kinky Curly
Dudley

Those are the only lines I'm messing with for hair products.

I'll buy Oyin's Funk Butter though.

Minty

T - Girl Mozeke was turning colors on me. My eldest liked the Avocado cleansing creme so that was used up.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T - Girl Mozeke was turning colors on me. My eldest liked the Avocado cleansing creme so that was used up.

I just stuck mine in the Fridge about a week ago after reading something about this in another Thread.:look:

Hope it's not too late.:ohwell:

If I look at it and it doesn't look right...I'll pitch it.:perplexed

I have like a 16 ounce Whipped Avacado Hair Cream. Imma try to get to it soon.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Redken
Qhemet
HV
Aubrey Organics
Dr Bronners
Kinky Curly
Dudley

Good List Charz!:grin:

I've picked up a coupla' Dudley Products foolin' with you:lol: :look:

I had the PCA Lotion, but I got about a month ago the Cream Protein & the Hair Rebuilder.

Still haven't bitten the bullet yet on the DRC 28, but have a bottle in a cart somewhere in Cyberspace:lol:

Ltown

Greyland
Redken
Qhemet
HV
Aubrey Organics
Dr Bronners
Kinky Curly
Dudley

Charz, where are you getting Dudley around here? I think since my Target is selling Kinky curly I better snatch that stuff up and stock up!

Charz

Sinister Minister
Charz, where are you getting Dudley around here? I think since my Target is selling Kinky curly I better snatch that stuff up and stock up!

There is a BSS store in Silver Spring. It's in allot of BSS, I just had to suck it up and pay the 55 bucks for it. I couldn't find it any cheaper online either.

natura87

I meant to finish my hair yesterday but instead I stopped by my grandmothers and we just hung out and watched Kung Fu Panda. I will finish it up today before I had to work.

I want to get rid of all my slippy conditioners (V05 and stuff like that) so within the next week or so I plan on using those up. I dont have too many left.

Last edited:

bronzebomb

I just left the Oyin Store and I love the scent of Hair Dew. It smells like Christmas Oatmeal Cookies. yummy!

I'm with Charz, I'm not purchasing online anymore. If it ain't local, I'm not buying.

I think Oyin is my staple line.

fattyfatfat

I loooooooooooooooooove Oyin. Im so jealous that you went to their store! I *think* a place in NYC sells it. Im going to call them to see about their prices. Its my staple line too!

I just left the Oyin Store and I love the scent of Hair Dew. It smells like Christmas Oatmeal Cookies. yummy!

I'm with Charz, I'm not purchasing online anymore. If it ain't local, I'm not buying.

*fabulosity*

T!!!!!
You're back... we had some emotional ups and downs while you were gone... :lachen:

I wasn't fooling with that Mozeke mess anyway... you all know how I am about PROFESSIONAL packaging... that's one bandwagon I.just.couldnt.do....

Do any of you all watch the boondocks? Well do you guys remember that episode where "stinkmeaner" got reincarnated.. lol.. that's how I felt about my purchases.. it was like the spirit of T came all up through my fingers and had me purchasing stuff left and right...

The aftermath .... I can't even remember all who I bought hurr stuff from...

MHC
CJ
SSI
OYIN? another crazy purchase because the code was still working.. I don't even be checking for them like that.
BFH .. again another because the code was working and the shipping was reasonable.
I think the last two is because I got mad that essential warehouse wanted $50 for shipping...

They have a 10 off 25 code at Origins (MONDAY).. for Cyber Monday ..but it works now.

That's why I don't post anything that I wouldn't write on the front page of the forum up in here.. because it's a billion lurkers... but to even go and post that foolishness... the irony... hell I talk about "y'all" too... but it's all in love... ::lachen:

I have never seen or heard of that person anyway...

love you guys......

*fabulosity*

I'm glad I bought it... :look: :lachen:

What's the consistency of it?

robot.

i'm on my way there now! hope they're stocked well...

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
T!!!!!
You're back... we had some emotional ups and downs while you were gone... :lachen:

I wasn't fooling with that Mozeke mess anyway... you all know how I am about PROFESSIONAL packaging... that's one bandwagon I.just.couldnt.do....

Do any of you all watch the boondocks? Well do you guys remember that episode where "stinkmeaner" got reincarnated.. lol.. that's how I felt about my purchases.. it was like the spirit of T came all up through my fingers and had me purchasing stuff left and right...

The aftermath .... I can't even remember all who I bought hurr stuff from...

MHC
CJ
SSI
OYIN? another crazy purchase because the code was still working.. I don't even be checking for them like that.
BFH .. again another because the code was working and the shipping was reasonable.
I think the last two is because I got mad that essential warehouse wanted $50 for shipping...

They have a 10 off 25 code at Origins (MONDAY).. for Cyber Monday ..but it works now.

That's why I don't post anything that I wouldn't write on the front page of the forum up in here.. because it's a billion lurkers... but to even go and post that foolishness... the irony... hell I talk about "y'all" too... but it's all in love... ::lachen:

I have never seen or heard of that person anyway...

love you guys......

You Need A Beat Down @Bolded........:lol: You's a Mess.

To Pay You Back for That: I'm sending you a BF Recovery Package Monday!:lol:

*the spirit of T* :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

bronzebomb

The Hair Dew, hmmm....It's thicker than milk, thinner than butter. I puchased the largest size. I'm sitting her sniffing it as we speak. Earlier this year she sampled the Honey water with this scent. (I hope she offers the honey water in this scent) I don't think they officially came up with a name for it! I love it!!!! I also really enjoy the bottling parties and her and the honey bees!

purified water, castor oil, olive oil, organic aloe vera gel, BTMS, coconut oil, olive squalane, optiphen, cetyl alcohol and love.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Somebody need to pick Fatty Up Some Oyin Dew Drops or whatever that stuff is......:look:

Fatty, if I had a store close by, I'd Hook you up.:ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.