Updated My FOTKI

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
I finally got around to updating my fotki. I didn't add alot of new pics, just the really important ones. I must say I'm happy with progress I've made especially since March/April, but I won't lie I want it to go faster. Grow hair, grow!!!

Last edited:

nomoweavesfome

I think you are doing great!!! looks like you went from TWA to armpit no?? your hair looks very health and strong and I love the color in your SEPT 06 pic. What color is that?? copper?

Wildchild453

When I hit waist I stop
nomoweavesfome said:
I think you are doing great!!! looks like you went from TWA to armpit no?? your hair looks very health and strong and I love the color in your SEPT 06 pic. What color is that?? copper?

I don't think its quite Armpit yet, I wish it was, maybe just past Shoulder. I'm too scared to straighten it to find out. LOL. About the color, henna is a wonderful thing. It turned the end of my hair that was permanently dyed this funky red/copper color

Last edited:

alexstin

Wildchild453 said:
I finally got around to updating my fotki. I didn't add alot of new pics, just the really important ones. I must say I'm happy with progress I've made especially since March/April, but I won't lie I want it to go faster. Grow hair, grow!!!

You've made great progress and it looks thick and healthy!!!!:)