Updated album

Chaya

Its been awhile since I have updated my photos. Not much has changed. Im still doing the same things really.
Just to recap: I shampoo/rollerset 2x/week with a bonnet dryer.
A prepoo with a deep moisturizing conditioner like Mizani Moisturefuse or hydrafuse or Joico Intensive moisturizing treatment

Shampoo and repeat: Motions herbal shampoo
Condition: Keracare Humectant/ Essations moisture sheen conditioner/redken smoothdown butter treat/ Aubrey GPB/ Joico Intensive moisturizing treatment
Occasional protein treatment: Emergencee or Elasta QP
Leave in: Salerm 21
Rollerset: Large purple rollers/spray water bottle/silver clips- sit under dryer for 1.5 hours take rollers down and either wrap hair or blowdry roots first and then wrap hair with silk scarf

Everday maintenance: I use bone combs, jilbere shower combs and my Denman D5 brush. I moisturize with either olive oil or Indigo moisture glo. I wrap my hair every night with silk scarf and sleep on satin pillow.

I take a mild/regular affirm relaxer ever 10-12 weeks and my wonderful stylist dust trims my hair every 12 weeks as well.

Your hair is bangin'! lovin' the thickness and length! I'm glad you posted updates. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

question... How do you blowdry your roots without messing up the curls or straightening parts of your hair???

[ QUOTE ]
Poohbear said:
Your hair is bangin'! lovin' the thickness and length! I'm glad you posted updates. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

question... How do you blowdry your roots without messing up the curls or straightening parts of your hair???

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you pooh!
The answer to your question, very carefully. I have not mastered the art of the Dominican blowout but I am working on it. I am DEATHLY afraid of the blowdryer! So I section the hair starting at the nape of the head and the pin the top half on top of my head. I position the round brush right at the root and turn the blowdryer on HELL. I pull the brush just 1-2 inches from the root and allow the blowdryer to follow. This is important that you dont go too far beceause then you'll mess up the curls. It works best with a concerntrated nozzle on the end of the dryer. I continue to section my hair that way until the whole head is done. I havent mastered how the straighted the crown of my head where i get the most new growth but Im working on it. Therefore my roots are only partially straightened. Hope that helps!

Chaya your hair looks great!!!!!! I can see the growth. and you are so tiny lol /images/graemlins/smile.gif

yes... you do have a pretty head of hair..... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wow, ur hair is so thick & full! I luv the volume /images/graemlins/cool.gif
Nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

thanks for all the compliments /images/graemlins/blush.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gifIve been a little worried about the condition of my hair the past few months due to the fact that i have to rehearse with my hair down swinging all over the place and getting sweaty and tangled. Ive been looking for a regimine that works and I think I can stick to it. Its prety basic. Thanks for all your comments!

You have very beautiful hair! I hope that my layers will grow out like yours! Keep up the good growth! /images/graemlins/antlers.gif

Back