Update (with pics)--Irony: I look better with short hair.

Your cut is so cute..I love short cuts but I feel they don't look right on me. Loving the sleeves as well. I want one eventually, if it wasn't for my job I would have one already. Love my Ink..lol

Love the cut and color, and I agree with everyone else that you look good either way.

Do you know what salon she will be working at in Forsyth County? My sister lives there, and she is always looking for a good stylist. I can soo see her with that haircut. You can pm me if you want. Thanks!

Yeah great cut and it looks fabulous on you. One of my good friends is 6'3" and she has tried both short and long styles, and she sizzles with cute short styles..plus she always experiments with new colors.

Love the cut and color, and I agree with everyone else that you look good either way.

Do you know what salon she will be working at in Forsyth County? My sister lives there, and she is always looking for a good stylist. I can soo see her with that haircut. You can pm me if you want. Thanks!

Sorry about the late reply...been swamped at work and home. I'm going to PM you also.

Your cut is so cute..I love short cuts but I feel they don't look right on me. Loving the sleeves as well. I want one eventually, if it wasn't for my job I would have one already. Love my Ink..lol

Thanks!

I'm crazy about ink, too! I'm glad I have the kind of job that lets me rock it!:grin:

Yeah great cut and it looks fabulous on you. One of my good friends is 6'3" and she has tried both short and long styles, and she sizzles with cute short styles..plus she always experiments with new colors.

She's 6'3"? Wowwwww!!! I think it's so cool to see women who are taller than me!

I would love to see her hair!

I know a black lady in chicago who can cut the fool out of hair and her name is leoma johns, her cutting skill came from being in barber school though. so yes, blacks can cut some serious hair too

I know a black lady in chicago who can cut the fool out of hair and her name is leoma johns, her cutting skill came from being in barber school though. so yes, blacks can cut some serious hair too

For real?

I betcha she stays busy, too, huh?

OK, how about my hair is growing out of its style?

It still looks really good, but I'm up in arms about getting it re-cut in two weeks or just leaving it alone.

This is the main reason why I never stick with short styles too long. Thanks to LHCF, my hair growth is bananas! :) LOL!

Back