Hair Update (pics)

Divastate

Its been a long time since I've updated my pics so I finally took the time to get it done. I wanted to move my site and get a journal up before updating but that still hasn't happened so I just added more pics.

I recently had a baby and about 6 weeks postpartum my hair has changed. There's 3 new things that I have going on:

1. I started using Elucence as a leave in
2. I've been taking evening primrose oil
3. Hormones from post baby

I can't figure out if its a combination has suddenly changed it so much but I'm leaning more towards it being the Elucence since as a leave in it left my hair incredibly soft and moisturized. My hair is suddenly looser, it "hangs" more, and it is getting curlier.

Oh and I did get my hair pressed in December but after washing it went right back to the way it usually is- so I'm pretty certain that there's no heat damage involved since I haven't used any heat at all on my hair since (I've used heat maybe a maximum of 2 times per year since I went natural almost 4 years ago).

I definitely love this new head of hair (always loved my hair though) so I'm having fun having big wild hair (without any heat or blowdrying involved) for the first time in a long time.

Divastate

Poohbear thank you! Your hair is looking healthy and thick nowadays congrats :)

Thursdaygirl: thank you!

kristina: Your hair is beautiful- and it does remind me of mine- you have so much more length though I can't wait for mine to grow.

Divastate

Sweetpea: thank you Soror ;) yours is looking radiant too- what a fabulous bob I always wanted my hair to look like yours when it was relaxed

sweetpeadst

Thanks soror but if you are talking about that avatar pic that is about 2 years old that is my fisrt goal to get it back looking like that!!!!!

Divastate

sweetpeadst said:
Thanks soror but if you are talking about that avatar pic that is about 2 years old that is my fisrt goal to get it back looking like that!!!!!

Nope- i'm talking about your maxiglide update your hair turned out slammin!

Divastate

Pookeylou!! Girl you know I love to stalk..err I mean follow your updates too :D

Deeda thank you dear- i think they are pretty cute myself ;)

Shatani hey there chicka! It's great to be back and thank you for your kind words

Divastate

Prada you made me blush- thank you :kiss:

Isubadiedee: thank you I think he's pretty cute myself- and your hair is growing like wildfire love your curls

Dee: I've always loved your hair too- its going to thicken up just wait and see

Ar010 thanks! :)

Last edited: