Update on my hair...I got it relaxed

devin

I know some of you haven't read my disaster thread, but for those of you who have here is the update. I got my hair relaxed today and she did relax bone straight. I did lose about three to four inches and it is a lot thinner, but overall I am pleased with the results. I will be getting back on track and leaving the sew-ins alone. I just have to work harder to get back what I had. Thanks again to all of you for all the kind words and support, that really helped me. Here are the pictures:

blac_quarian

Been here from long time
Your hair looks great - I don't recall your disaster thread, so I guess I don't have any comparison. Nevertheless, I think your hair is gorgeous! Good job!

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
Your hair looks great!! If this is your hair post "disaster", how long and thick was your hair to begin with?!

I know some of you haven't read my disaster thread, but for those of you who have here is the update. I got my hair relaxed today and she did relax bone straight. I did lose about three to four inches and it is a lot thinner, but overall I am pleased with the results. I will be getting back on track and leaving the sew-ins alone. I just have to work harder to get back what I had. Thanks again to all of you for all the kind words and support, that really helped me. Here are the pictures:

devin

Thanks ladies! I had to laugh at the previous post.:grin: I did lose a lot of hair, and I did post it in my fotki. My hair looks like it did at the beginning of year. In August I was about three inches from bra strap and I am now about six or seven inches away.

RubyWoo

Goodness, your hair is so beautiful! I agree, your hair doesn't look like it had a setback at all.