Upcoming upgrade 4-4/4-5

Yes, me too. It's keeping me logged in. How many more days can we expect the uploads? Second question: Where are the blogs posts of the members since the site took off.

One thing that needs to change: having to log in every time on my phone. For instance, if I visit another page for a min then return, I've been automatically logged out even though I checked the box.
I'm not having that problem. I checked the box also and I Haven't been logged out. Perhaps try keeping a separate browser tab.
Ugh, I miss my font!

I do have a separate tab.

This new forum is the exact same one as another forum I use, and I have the same issue with that one. I think it's just how this specific platform works, but it sucks!

Keep getting java console error. Whats up with that?
Yeah I keep getting that java error whenever I click on a picture. I also am not getting any search results when I try to search something, I can't go beyond the first page on new posts, basically cannot open any pop-up links in the same window, I'd have to open in a new tab or I get the java error. I can't subscribe/follow any new threads. All of these issues are on my phone and it basically makes the site useless for me unless I go on my computer.

I can access my photo album but can't upload anything, and I'm having search problems, but I assume that's just some of the additional work that's still happening in the background.

There probably weren't a lot of people that used the iSpy feature, but I miss it already. It was great to be able to see a live feed of new posts instead of going to the New Post page.

@dimopoulos I have not been able to access Photos from my phone to upload to posts. Will this be fixed or can you explain how you're supposed to upload photos from phone. I rarely access site from computer.

Before the site came back up there were still pending imports and things to be completed once the forum was up. I think we just need to give things time.

Except for the app of course, but I see no difference to just making an LHCF shortcut. It's working really nicely on my phone.

I think I like the new look! I will have to figure things out and get used to everything, but it definitely has a more modern feel to it.

Anyone know if we lost the blogs? I hope not. If I had known I would have saved my stuff out. :eek:

I like the new emoticons though :D

Anyone know if we have the option to change how many posts display on a thread page? I don't see it under Preferences or other My Account options.

Remember we could set it to 20, 40, etc? I think that it's back to 20 (or less).

Before the site came back up there were still pending imports and things to be completed once the forum was up. I think we just need to give things time.

Except for the app of course, but I see no difference to just making an LHCF shortcut. It's working really nicely on my phone.

I agree with @Amarilles. I like the way the site works on my phone. I also like that you don't have to fully type out someone's name to tag.

So far I have access from my phone and other mobile devices, however, when I try to access from my pc I'm still getting the down for maintenance/upgrades" message. What's up with that?

So far I have access from my phone and other mobile devices, however, when I try to access from my pc I'm still getting the down for maintenance/upgrades" message. What's up with that?
You probably have to refresh and/or remove your cookies.

The LHCF application is no longer working on my phone :( I've uninstalled it and reinstalled it several times.

I had to search google for long hair care forum and then bookmark the new link. All my old ones don't work anymore

I tried that and it kept sending me back to the error message. Even when I manually entered the address it brought me back to the error message. Finally, I manually typed in http://www.longhaircareforum.com/entertainment and it brought me to the new layout (with an error message), then I clicked "login" and got access.

I'm booked marked and good to go now!

Back