Upcoming Board Exams.Prayer Needed.

good2uuuu

Hi ladies! I am just posting a quick prayer request. Hubby is taking step III of his medical board exams next Wed andThurs(9.28&9.29) He must pass. It's do or die. Please remember him in your prayers Also, we are down to one car and so please pray for a resolution to that problem aswell. Thank you all for your past and continued support.

sithembile

May the Lord guard His heart and mind from fear, and cause him to have faith, strength and wisdom to have victory in this exam. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance every thing he has studied and that he will prevail. I pray that God will meet all your needs as you continue to trust and obey Him.
Amen

good2uuuu

sithembile said:
May the Lord guard His heart and mind from fear, and cause him to have faith, strength and wisdom to have victory in this exam. I pray that the Holy Spirit will bring to remembrance every thing he has studied and that he will prevail. I pray that God will meet all your needs as you continue to trust and obey Him.
Amen

Amen. Thank you so much.

Naijaqueen

It shall be well in Jesus name, He didnt bring him this far, past Step I &II, past med schl into residency to leave him. Amen and Amen!!