Umm, that "Thanks" option....

LynnieB

To Admin.

THANK-YOU for adding that. I know it's been around for a minute or 2 but every time I use it I appreciate it more and more. Now I can let people know that I appreciate their threads, posts and/or photos without having to explain to my husband who the heck I'm typing to on that evil computer thingy :lachen: and :wallbash: and :rolleyes:.

Seriously though - for those of us with SO's or hubbys who grew up 1-1/2 generations away from the "TV is the debil and 2-way internet communication is the devil's playground group", the Thanks button has been a wonderfully convenience!

To Admin.

THANK-YOU for adding that. I know it's been around for a minute or 2 but every time I use it I appreciate it more and more. Now I can let people know that I appreciate their threads, posts and/or photos without having to explain to my husband who the heck I'm typing to on that evil computer thingy :lachen: and :wallbash: and :rolleyes:.

Seriously though - for those of us with SO's or hubbys who grew up 1-1/2 generations away from the "TV is the debil and 2-way internet communication is the devil's playground group", the Thanks button has been a wonderfully convenience!

Cool. Glad it's convenient for you.

Back