Type WTF hair???

yamilee21

It's funnier once you have the context of the videos she is spoofing; otherwise it doesn't make a lot of sense. (And did I miss a thread about the videos being spoofed? Those are, uh, something else.)

sistatv

Well looky looky...:curtain: LOL!!! My mentions aren't working right.... Its showed a mention from a while back not this one... And then I saw this...:grin:

I'm so glad that ya'll are enjoying my videos... Just trying to see the humor in the complete ridiculousness that was the Type F debacle...

P.S. Since I KNOW ya'll are feeling my Fro fabulousness ....I'll have afro flatteners and head scarfs for sale by the end of the week....

:look:

Joann's Edges will also be available for a limited time....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

DrC

Well looky looky...:curtain: LOL!!! My mentions aren't working right.... Its showed a mention from a while back not this one... And then I saw this...:grin:

I'm so glad that ya'll are enjoying my videos... Just trying to see the humor in the complete ridiculousness that was the Type F debacle...

P.S. Since I KNOW ya'll are feeling my Fro fabulousness ....I'll have afro flatteners and head scarfs for sale by the end of the week....

:look:

Joann's Edges will also be available for a limited time....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:
;

sistatv
pssss.....do you have any blue rollers ?? :sekret:

ETA: :lachen: Joannes edges...