Type 4 solutions

Leona28

Are using rollers with rollerset lotions the only way to air dry relaxed type 4 hair -resulting in a smoother look? I've tried air drying 4 weeks post and my hair never looks presentable. I do not know how to cornrow, twist, braid, I need input and ideas. Tying back and having a scrunchie most days isn't so much fun when you know you could look somewhat hotter some days....
Ladies please give me ideas!
Or should I just venture to salons to blow dry regularly?

sharifeh

Are using rollers with rollerset lotions the only way to air dry relaxed type 4 hair -resulting in a smoother look? I've tried air drying 4 weeks post and my hair never looks presentable. I do not know how to cornrow, twist, braid, I need input and ideas. Tying back and having a scrunchie most days isn't so much fun when you know you could look somewhat hotter some days....
Ladies please give me ideas!
Or should I just venture to salons to blow dry regularly?

Yeah I'm in the same boat
Roller setting or going to the salon for a blowout or flat iron job seems to be the only way :(

I also can't twist or braid, we are like the same person :lol:

SuchaLady

^^^ I know for some people their hair's cuticles prefer to be flat and braid outs, twist outs, and Bantu knots cause a rough cuticle and make it hard for it to receive moisture. I don't wear any of those styles because it makes my hair throw a fit. My straightened hair is effortless. It moisturizes like a dream and I have no breakage when it's straightened.