Two things-1 product i eliminated and today's wash

carameldiva

Two things-1 product i eliminated and today\'s wash

I finally got rid of that parnevue leave-in conditioner- it was tangling the hair in the middle of my head and greasy- it worked great when my hair was shorter- but now it is no longer good for me.

Today i got up and did a pre-poo hot oil treatment with my dabur amla oil-15 mins under the hair dryer on low setting.

Rinsed out

Shampooed with Neutrogena T-Gel shampoo Anti-Flake treament once in the shower

Applied Hask Henna n Placenta to my hair

Sat under the dryer for another 10 mins

Rinsed out

Applied Lekair Olive oil Cholesterol treatment to my scalp and hair

I am lovin the way my hair looks and feels today.

Re: Two things-1 product i eliminated and today\'s

I didn't find the value in Parnevue either. There was never an improved feel or condition to my hair. I don't know if it could have been something else, but it started to smell badly after a while, like it spoiled. Trashed it!

I used to use Hask, but I stopped for no reason. I think I'll give it another try, thanks for the reminder.

Hmm, I'd been wondering if that product was any good. Now I know I won't bother.

[ QUOTE ]
OnceUponAtime said:
I didn't find the value in Parnevue either. There was never an improved feel or condition to my hair. I don't know if it could have been something else, but it started to smell badly after a while, like it spoiled. Trashed it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I used this stuff once when I was natural before I blowdried my hair and it made my hair smoke!
blush.gif
I thought my hair was gonna catch on fire.
look.gif

Back