Two Product Reviews

L

lkg4healthyhair

Alter Ego Coconut Conditioner
This conditioner is so great. I parted my hair and put it on my scalp and thru to my ends, put a plastic cap on and heat cap for 15 mins. After I rinsed it out my hair was so soft. It was like I had oil in it, very conditioned.

Jane Carter Wrap and Roll
I just washed my hair and used this product prior to rollersetting and my hair is almost dry after only 40 minutes. This will be used going forward for my at home airdrying (rollersetting or wet wrapping).

A friend of mine uses this coniditoner weekly and she said her ends have gotten much better.

mrslee

Love yourself first!
lkg4healthyhair said:
This conditioner is so great. I parted my hair and put it on my scalp and thru to my ends, put a plastic cap on and heat cap for 15 mins. After I rinsed it out my hair was so soft. It was like I had oil in it, very conditioned.

I just washed my hair and used this product prior to rollersetting and my hair is almost dry after only 40 minutes. This will be used going forward for my at home airdrying (rollersetting or wet wrapping).

A friend of mine uses this coniditoner weekly and she said her ends have gotten much better.

Thanks for the review. Once I run out of my other conditioners, I am going to order the Alter Ego Coconut Conditioner.

lexi08

Hi, I am glad this product worked for you. I have been wanting to order the Alter Ego garlic oil treatment and the coconut conditioner for a while, I guess I may break down soon and order it, I am trying to cut way back on purchasing hair products. Does this coconut conditioner contain any protein? Just thought I would ask. Off to sickbay to check prices. Shhh... don't tell anyone! :sekret:

so1913

lkg4healthyhair said:

Wrap and Roll is off the hook!!!

L

lkg4healthyhair

so1913 said:
Wrap and Roll is off the hook!!!

It really is. I got the sample pack also and I think I may like the Nourish and shine also. I will use on dry hair before I wrap for the night and see how I like it.

so1913

lkg4healthyhair said:
It really is. I got the sample pack also and I think I may like the Nourish and shine also. I will use on dry hair before I wrap for the night and see how I like it.

Those are my two favorites of JC's product. You'll love it!