Two Min Keratin???

LuvlyRain3

I mean who really only uses two minutes?? How long do you keep yours in?? I've been curious about this two minute business for a while now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

shunta

I only keep mine in for the recommended 2 min time. My hair gets too tangly and hard if I leave it in any longer.

afrochique

I washed my hair yesterday (Sat) and put it in my hair for about 30 min while doing laundry and cleaning. I put a shower cap over and tied a scarf. My hair was soft when I washed it off.

LuvlyRain3

I used to keep it in no longer then 5min but yesterday I did 45. Hair felt so much stronger and soft

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Long Hair Care Forum App

mstk

I usually do 2-5 minutes as well (I don't time it). I tried adding it to my deep conditioner once and my hair didn't like it. It came out less moisturized and more tangled than it normally does.

NaturalEnigma

I usually leave it in for 15 minutes, but I have left it in overnight before. My natural hair was fine the next morning. My hair loves this stuff, its a perfect combination of moisture and protein.

yardgirl

About 10 minutes. This is a staple for me and I will never switch as long as they don't change the formula.

Phaer

I have kept mine on overnight, and my hair feels awesome. Usually no less than 30 minutes. I will never use the harsher treatement, there really is no need.

LABETT

I leave it on for 20 min under the dryer,I use heat with all my protein and moisture conditioner my hair responds better.