Twist out=sore scalp? why?

Irresistible

I dont get it....

after wearing my hair out and loose with the twistout for several days...my hair was wild wild wild..im talkin like crazy and couldnt get a finger through it..i liked the look but dang my scalp started to hurt....i woke up early this A.M with it hurting.....it was really sore and red(you can kinda see it in the pics i took)...that happen to anyone else? i guess cause of the wild waves at my scalp and im not used to it...i dunno im only guessing..but i had to do something..so i grabbed motions oil lotion, orange bottle (this is my new love) ,my first time using it and soaked my hair and scalp in it and braided it up...my scalp is saying ahhhhh in relief right now lol ...i know the braids are half a$$ with a crooked part and all, but im just lovin how this made my hair feel...comb just went through it like butta.....yup must go get more bottles of this stuff...and the smell...mmm mmm mmm

i just dont get why my scalp was sore, im confused now

but anyway the motions gave me instant releif , shine and softness and detangled wonderfully, just thought i would share that.

http://public.fotki.com/IRRISISTABLBTCH/2004/tropical_twistout/

Isis

Very beautiful twistout pictures Irresistible!! Thanks for sharing them. I don't know why there is scalp soreness though.

Lindy

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
I don't know why there is scalp soreness though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either, unless you were scratching your scalp??

I find that if I don't oil & moisturize my twistout and "kind of" pick through it each day, I end up with atrocious tangles after a couple of days, (that's if I don't re-twist my hair every night)

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
Very beautiful twistout pictures Irresistible!! Thanks for sharing them. I don't know why there is scalp soreness though.

[/ QUOTE ]
thank you Isis

Irresistible

[ QUOTE ]
Lindy said:
[ QUOTE ]
Isis said:
I don't know why there is scalp soreness though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't either, unless you were scratching your scalp??

I find that if I don't oil & moisturize my twistout and "kind of" pick through it each day, I end up with atrocious tangles after a couple of days, (that's if I don't re-twist my hair every night)

[/ QUOTE ]

girl no , no scratching....all i can figure is that im used to wearing my natural hair pulled in one direction in the pony tail , and the loose natural massive waves at my scalp goin in all directions had my scalp mad
..cause it was instant relief to pull it close to my scalp again