Twist/ braid out ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

locoabouthair

how do you preserve your hair at nite? or do you re-twist before going to bed? I'm a wild sleeper anyhow, but I want to be able to not twist EVERY single nite and still wake up without it all flat!

thanx!

firecracker

If thats your twist out in your avatar pic its hawt girly. :grin: I used to tie a scarf or a band around my edges when I wore a twist out to pull the hair up and back.

shunta

firecracker[B said:
]If thats your twist out in your avatar pic its hawt girly[/B]. :grin: I used to tie a scarf or a band around my edges when I wore a twist out to pull the hair up and back.
Yes, it sure is. Im gonna try this suggestion next time I do a twistout.

locoabouthair

aaawwwwwwwwwwwww shoot! y'all made me blush!

ok........I've been tying my satin scarf around my edges, when you saypull up and back do you mean in a pony tail? sorry I'm a little slow!

sorry for the enormous pic here is a better pic of my twist out. My hair is almost shoulder length, I just let it fall on its own.

firecracker

Your hair looks good. Yes you wanna retain that texture chica.
No not in a ponytail. I use an oblong silk scarf doubled over so that the area I sleep/toss & turn on is covered and the rest of the hair is free flowing. My hair has a tendency to sweat and flatten out in that area so this helps alot.

locoabouthair

thanx!

firecracker said:
Your hair looks good. Yes you wanna retain that texture chica.
No not in a ponytail. I use an oblong silk scarf doubled over so that the area I sleep/toss & turn on is covered and the rest of the hair is free flowing. My hair has a tendency to sweat and flatten out in that area so this helps alot.[/qu

godsflowerrr

your twist out looks great girl!! i just sleep with a satin hair bonnet (the shower cap type) when i wake up in the morning i just fluff it out and it still looks great.

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
locoabouthair said:
aaawwwwwwwwwwwww shoot! y'all made me blush!

ok........I've been tying my satin scarf around my edges, when you saypull up and back do you mean in a pony tail? sorry I'm a little slow!

sorry for the enormous pic here is a better pic of my twist out. My hair is almost shoulder length, I just let it fall on its own.

Sis, your hair is gorgeous!:eek: