TwinLabs Hair Factors - Tell Me What You Think?

AtlantaJJ

I wrote this weekend freaking out because I took out my braids and my hair was a wreck from years of wearing them. Thanks to the ladies here I was able to figure out the best course of action to take!

I found a website that has the best blend of hair vitamins I have seen yet based on the combination of things the ladies are taking here. I just ordered two bottles!

Twin Labs Hair Factors 100 Tablets

I ordered it from http://allstarhealth.com?cid=59EE6288

The are selling it for 50% ($15.98) off retail ($31.95)!!

All Star's shipping is always $4.95 no matter what or how much you purchase in your order!! I recently ordered a 7 lb bucket of Isopure Zero Carb Protein from them and the shipping was $4.95 !! Their prices beat anyone's on the web. I always challenge my friends to find stuff cheaper than their prices, they can't do it!

I am also taking a skin vitamin that has a lot of A in it, so I'm glad this product doesn't have A because too much can be toxic.
Check out the ingredients below:
TWINLAB - Hair Factors 100 tabs
Manufacturer's Description:
Six tablets supply: L-Cysteine 1002 mg, Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 3000 mg Biotin 6000 mcg, PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) 1002 mg, Inositol 2004 mg.

3 Tablets contains:
Vitamin C 1500mg
Biotin 3000mg
Calcium 47mg
PABA 501mg
Inositol 1002mg
L-Cysteine 501mg

Manufacturer's Directions:
As a dietary supplement, take 3-6 tablets daily.

Let me know what you think about this combo! I can't wait to get my order! - Janet

SexySin985

I just purchased some from my local Whole Foods Market and plan on starting them soon. I also bought some Horsetail Tea, Nioxin Recharging Vits, Jarrows MSM powder and I am gonnna get some Omega 3-6-9 when I go to work tonight.

So hopefully in about 6 months I can give you a review:)

Victorian

old head
Loooong time ago some people were trying this out, and I do think some noticed improved growth. I'll have to dig to find some old threads because it was back in the day :user:

AtlantaJJ

I'm thinking of doing the vitamins and now since I know how to care for my hair thanks the infinate wisdom here, I may wear a protective style for two months, take it out for 2 weeks, pamper and put it back up until I get a good length to get a textured relaxer and go all the way extention free! I'm having length shock since I took my braids out! Haha,

Thanks for your replies ladies and I will keep this thread going as my little blog of my hair experience since I joined this great site. I will add pictures this weekend after I wash (or is that co-wash?) I still don't know what co-wash means! :lachen:

Janet in Atlanta

AtlantaJJ

:grin: My bosses hair is growing like crazy, she is fussing about needing a retouch....I told her it's the vitamins!! Then she was like, that's right quick order me some more!! I'm the same way, why do I need a retouch in 2 weeks :lol:

Twin Labs Hair Factors WORKS! This Site has the best price I could find on the Net :yay:

Last edited:

AtlantaJJ

Jarrow MSM Sulfur on SALE!!

I'm going crazy, I just did a search on my favorite site for regualr suplements and found out they are having a sale on Jarrow MSM Sulfur Powder!! 200 gr = $7.40 - the good thing about this site is they charge a flat fee shipping price of $4.95 no matter what you order!! period. I've ordered a 7 lb jug of Isopure protein powder and got it shipped to my door for $4.95 AND it was on sale on top of that !!

Jarrow MSM Sulfur on SALE!!! Check this Site!

Manufacturer's Description:
Jarrow Formulas MSM Sulfur is an organic source of bioavailable sulfur, an antioxidant mineral found in major structural molecules of the body such as cartilage. The sulfur from MSM is used to produce glycosaminoglycans (or mucopolysaccharides) such as chondroitin sulfate and dermatan sulfate. These sulfur containing glycosaminoglycans are found in high containing dlycosaminoglycans are found in high concentrations in connective tissue, including joint cartilage, skin and collagen.

Supplement FactsServing Size:1 g
Servings per Container: 200

IngredientAmount% Daily Value**Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane (MSM) (providing 340mg of organic sulfur)1000mg

Ingredients:
Contains pure OptMSM Methyl-Sulfonyl-Methane. Also contains silicon dioxide (anti-caking agent).

AtlantaJJ

bklynwildheart said:
How big are these? I hope they're not horse pills!
Girl, my boss said the same thing, but she jokes that they go down easy now that her hair is growing! LOLOLOL she was the biggest no pill taker until recently, I have her doing protein and all kinds of supplements. We are doing Weight Watchers together so I help her with the supplements, she helps me count points (I can't count!)

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
It's great that you and your boss are working together for great hair and great health!

As for the size of these suckers, is it comparable to the size of the GNC Ultra Nourishair pills? Them things are huge! :eek:

AtlantaJJ said:
Girl, my boss said the same thing, but she jokes that they go down easy now that her hair is growing! LOLOLOL she was the biggest no pill taker until recently, I have her doing protein and all kinds of supplements. We are doing Weight Watchers together so I help her with the supplements, she helps me count points (I can't count!)

AtlantaJJ

bklynwildheart said:
It's great that you and your boss are working together for great hair and great health!
You know, too bad I can't tell her about this board, because she'd run my butt up off of here during the day at work! LOL - - She's a member by proxy !