Trying for a baby !

juju

We are trying for a baby i will be 30 in september,please put us in prayer sisters in christ,with God everything is possible.

I want to come back to this forum and give praises to our merciful father when it does happens so you all will thank him for me.

Glory be to God.

kayte

before I opened the thread you were already taken in prayer
Rejoicing with you at glorious answered prayer and giving thanks in advance

HotCocoa

Here's a confession my girlfriend and her husband spoke on a daily basis from the book Supernatural Childbirth along with prayer. She couldn't have children, (severe endometriosis, one ovary, cysts, scarred tubes) but God had the final say.

“Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are your idea, Father; You thought up children, and family and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, “Be fruitful and multiply”. You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderful and fearfully made by You; therefore, I’m perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that that I (my wife) would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as you call them).
“Thank You, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible, barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness, every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. “You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with you, that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren. Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.
“Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in Jesus name and it would be done; and that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, this is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You. We have it now. Thank You, Father in Jesus name”.

1. I claim redemption from curse in childbirth – including pains.
2. I break myself loose from the bondage of fear in childbirth.
3. I speak to each part of my body and command it to live up in God’s perfect working order
4. I command my body to come in line and in agreement with the Word of God.
5. I cast down fear of barrenness in Jesus name.
6. I declare the curse of barrenness broken in Jesus name.
7. I override all that doctors have said concerning my conception in the name of Jesus.
8. I command every part of my reproductive system to conform to the Word of God and plan of God in Jesus name.
9. I cry unto you in the name of the Lord, my body!, conceive in the name of Jesus
10. I cry unto you in the name of Lord, my womb!, be pregnant in the name of Jesus.
11. I claim perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries through fallopian tubes, fertilized by sperm, penetrated healthy pregnancy.
12. I pray for good solid attachment to uterine walls, nourished and protected for 9 months.
13. I claim unharmed and unhindered pregnancy in the name of Jesus.
14. I pray that the pregnancy grows to perfect baby in Jesus name.
15. Let the pregnancy be fulfilled in the name of Jesus.
16. I decree it in Jesus name and receive God’s best.

mrselle

Here's a confession my girlfriend and her husband spoke on a daily basis from the book Supernatural Childbirth along with prayer. She couldn't have children, (severe endometriosis, one ovary, cysts, scarred tubes) but God had the final say.

“Father, we thank You that children are the heritage of the Lord, and the fruit of the womb is His reward. Children are your idea, Father; You thought up children, and family and home. You instituted the family in the Garden of Eden. You ordered children; You commanded them when You said to Adam and Eve, “Be fruitful and multiply”. You said that the barren womb is never satisfied. Lord, the Word declares that I am wonderful and fearfully made by You; therefore, I’m perfect and able to conceive and have children. You said that that I (my wife) would be a fruitful vine by the side of our house and our children like olive plants around our table. We are not ashamed but happy because our quiver is full of children (or arrows, as you call them).
“Thank You, Father, that You designed and fashioned me/her, to have children, that in the Bible, barrenness was the exception, not the rule, not Your will, not normal, something against Your plan and purpose. And in Your goodness and faithfulness, every barren woman in the Bible who was godly and believed Your Word became pregnant; You opened her womb and blessed her, and she gave birth to a precious baby just as I/she will. You make the barren woman to keep house and to be a joyful mother of children. “You said, Father, that because You are our God and we are Your people and have a covenant with you, that You will love us and bless us and multiply us and bless the fruit of my/her womb and that neither male nor female among Your people would be barren. Father, we are redeemed from the curse of the Law; therefore, we will receive from Your grace and have children.
“Father, no plague, no evil shall come nigh our dwelling. We are healed by the stripes of Jesus. Sickness of any kind is taken out of our midst. You said to ask anything of You in Jesus name and it would be done; and that if two of us on earth agree as touching anything it would be done. So we pray and we agree with You and Your Word, Father, that we will conceive and bring forth a healthy, precious baby to Your glory and honor. We pray all this according to Your Word and will. You said, this is the confidence that we have in You, that if we ask anything according to Your will, You hear us; and if You hear us, we know we have the petition we desire of You. We have it now. Thank You, Father in Jesus name”.

3. I speak to each part of my body and command it to live up in God’s perfect working order
7. I override all that doctors have said concerning my conception in the name of Jesus.
8. I command every part of my reproductive system to conform to the Word of God and plan of God in Jesus name.
9. I cry unto you in the name of the Lord, my body!, conceive in the name of Jesus
10. I cry unto you in the name of Lord, my womb!, be pregnant in the name of Jesus.
11. I claim perfect ovulation, release of perfect eggs from the ovaries through fallopian tubes, fertilized by sperm, penetrated healthy pregnancy.
12. I pray for good solid attachment to uterine walls, nourished and protected for 9 months.

Thank you for this. My husband and I went through IVF after trying to have a baby for 2.5 years. The result is a beautiful baby girl who is almost three. We desire more children and while I'm not opposed to going through IVF again, it is in my spirit that I can and will get pregnant without the aid of fertility drugs, I will carry that child to term and he/she will be born alive, happy, healthy and beautiful. Thank you again for this.

HotCocoa

Thank you for this. My husband and I went through IVF after trying to have a baby for 2.5 years. The result is a beautiful baby girl who is almost three. We desire more children and while I'm not opposed to going through IVF again, it is in my spirit that I can and will get pregnant without the aid of fertility drugs, I will carry that child to term and he/she will be born alive, happy, healthy and beautiful. Thank you again for this.

I'm not opposed to IVF either. Any route God chooses for our children to get here, I'm cool with it. I believe if He wants us to go that route, then He will provide the money for it, because funds are tight right now and our insurance doesn't cover any portion of it. But in my spirit as well, I know I will conceive naturally, just like you.

I've already seen our children. God gave me a vision of them in February. I want them now, but I know it's in His timing. I have to work on patience:)

juju

Glory be to God .

Laela

Sidestepping the "lynch mob"
:amen:

This post is truly a blessing....We are to claim the desires of our hearts with confessions...a testament of FAITH.

God Bless you
Laela

juju

Glory be to God
our God is a marvelous God
He is a miracle worker
He is forever good
Thank you God for this wonderful miracle growing inside of me,thank you for hearing my prayer.

kayte

Thank you God for this wonderful miracle growing inside of me,thank you for hearing my prayer.

Juju is this an UPDATE?:grin:

are you expecting?
Praise to God!
Congratulations :) :) :)

((hugs)))..you are already a great mommy in Christ!

Last edited:

kayte

I'm so happy for you!!!!
You started this thread barely a month ago
and you are pregnant!
God is good~~~

Prudent1

Glory be to God
our God is a marvelous God
He is a miracle worker
He is forever good

Congratulations to you and your family!! I'm praying for many years of happiness together.

:babyb: :baby2: :babyg:
Psalm 127:3-5 (New International Version)

3 Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.

4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth.

5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate.

Laela

Juju... wait.. I just read the rest of the thread!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

God is good :clap:

Laela

:yep: ITA... Children, I believe, are also assignments from God!

Congratulations to you and your family!! I'm praying for many years of happiness together.

:babyb: :baby2: :babyg:
Psalm 127:3-5 (New International Version)

3 Sons are a heritage from the LORD,
children a reward from him.

4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth.

5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate.