TRESEMME VITAMIN E RICH MOISTURE

cmbodley

Ok so guys give me the scoop on this yay or nay. They have a combo pack at Sams Club which includes 1 liter each of the shampoo & conditioner for $9.98 & the pj in me said get it, buy it NOW, but I had to check in with you guys first. So all feedback is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

longhairlover

I like it alot, some people co-wash with the conditioner, I don't have anything bad to say about it. smells nice, detangles and to me the shampoo isn't too harsh.

IrisDaVirus

Shampoo - I wasn't too fond of it
Conditioner - I loved, loved, LOVED it and I used it for many years. But it stopped working on my hair so I gave myself a break from it. I've been experimenting with other conditioners but I plan to go back to it when it gets warm again.

sharifeh

My mom buys this so it's in our bathroom, I use it to detangle sometimes. It is very nice. It also makes me feel "meh" though. It's in my bathroom but I don't like it enough that I would go buy it myself.

yamilee21

I used the Tresemme products a lot before I eliminated silicones. The shampoos are nothing special at all. The conditioners are okay; I co-washed with them for a few years, but now that I have stopped using silicones, I would not go back to them.

lollyoo

Not sure if it is the exact ingredients as the one sold in UK and Ireland, but if it is.
shampoo - v. drying
Conditioner - loved this when I was relaxed for co-washing, since I have been natural I have eliminated cones altogether, so not using anymore.