Tresemme Moisture Rich = spritz?

Curlykale

Hi, my sister has 4c short relaxed, damaged hair and she has never used a daily moisturizer. She lives abroad and has no access to most products and I would like to make a spritz for her. Seeing as it's cheap and I heard good things about it, I was thinking about bringing her one or two of those big bottles of Tresemme Moisture Rich conditioner and a spray bottle, so that she can mix it with water and use it daily.
Do you think it would work / is it enough to use daily?
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Curlykale

I love olive oil on my hair. I moisturize with conditioner only but she hates everything that doesn't come in spray form / she hates sealing, so this will be her all in one. Thanks!

Barbie83

I would also add an oil to the spray bottle, like coconut oil :yep:

That sounds delish though!

fancypants007

Hi, my mum has 4c short relaxed, damaged hair and she has never used a daily moisturizer. She lives abroad and has no access to most products and I would like to make a spritz for her. Seeing as it's cheap and I heard good things about it, I was thinking about bringing her one or two of those big bottles of Tresemme Moisture Rich conditioner and a spray bottle, so that she can mix it with water and use it daily.
Do you think it would work / is it enough to use daily?
Thanks in advance!

I think it should work. For the past 2 days, I have been using Tresemme Moisture Rich as a daily moisturiser and then sealing it with some oil. I underprocessed my hair last year and have been living with two textures of hair. I've noticed since I have been using the conditioner on my hair, and the part of my hair that is underprocessed, has curls that are so defined. I've also noticed that my hair is soooo much softer. I think it is the conditioner. I have been using other moisturising products with oil, but my hair seemed to be dry. I have been touching my hair and it is very soft. I think Tresemme Moisture Rich is my new daily moisturizer with either Argan oil, or some herbal oil. I think the other ladies are right, that perhaps you would want to throw some oil into her spritz.