Treatment for bald patches? Any suggestions. Pics using JCBO.

Stephanay

From nowhere my hairline receded, I've gotten used to my edges but was shocked to see the actual front of my hair going and not refusing to grow, and then all of a sudden I started having severe bald patches. Its not due to braids because I dont wear them Ive just been doing a mohawk curly with my sides shaved and relaxed and a curly sew in on the front/rest of my hair.
Ive been having this style for years and it never did this damage.

Recently though Ive been under stress and my diet has been bad since I can remember and I thought that caused the bald patches but someone on here in my previous post said it could be down to the relaxer, and lack of neutralising.
Its plausible because ive been relaxing my hair myself lately with a product im not too familiar with...so anxiety/amateur relaxing skills and a bad diet probably culminated into the potholed field that is my scalp.
photo (1).JPG (a month ago thereabouts)

photo.JPG

Ive been using JCBO for like a month now its called oil of palma christi and it looks like its filled in my hair a bit?
it hasnt done anything to my edges though

I just want to know what i can do, Ive bought biotin and Ive started taking multivitamins too.

Has anyone tried the dr miracles bald spot treatment?

bunnie82

From nowhere my hairline receded, I've gotten used to my edges but was shocked to see the actual front of my hair going and not refusing to grow, and then all of a sudden I started having severe bald patches. Its not due to braids because I dont wear them Ive just been doing a mohawk curly with my sides shaved and relaxed and a curly sew in on the front/rest of my hair.
Ive been having this style for years and it never did this damage.

Recently though Ive been under stress and my diet has been bad since I can remember and I thought that caused the bald patches but someone on here in my previous post said it could be down to the relaxer, and lack of neutralising.
Its plausible because ive been relaxing my hair myself lately with a product im not too familiar with...so anxiety/amateur relaxing skills and a bad diet probably culminated into the potholed field that is my scalp.
View attachment 204967 (a month ago thereabouts)

View attachment 204969

Ive been using JCBO for like a month now its called oil of palma christi and it looks like its filled in my hair a bit?
it hasnt done anything to my edges though

I just want to know what i can do, Ive bought biotin and Ive started taking multivitamins too.

Has anyone tried the dr miracles bald spot treatment?

But did you say in another thread that the JBCO was what caused your hair to go bald.....but now it's helping it grow? which is it??? I'm confused!

Stephanay

But did you say in another thread that the JBCO was what caused your hair to go bald.....but now it's helping it grow? which is it??? I'm confused!

It didnt cause the patches,i titled it wrong!
i meant i was using the castor oil to help fight the patches

bunnie82

gotcha no worries... You may want to ask the Mods to delete this thread since you started another one....