TRANSITIONING: what to do about this kitchen???

ASJ227

OK.. please please please help! I'm in the process of transitioning, 8 weeks post relaxer, and my kitchen is out of control! If this is what it's like after 2 months, what am i going to do in the next couple???:perplexed
I would like to start wearing protective styles, but i'm not sure how to attack the kitchen if i'm not supposed to be using brushes on my new growth. Currently, my style is hair down with a scarf or headband on the front... this can't last forever. Please let me know what you ladies have done during transition.

Thanks! :grin:

Mook's hair

Cornrows & braidouts.
Girl...if I can do this...you can too, you just have to prepare your mind for knowing that you hair is going to do new & different things.

Be patient with your kitchen.

Ediese

I thought u were supposed to embrace yo napps? EMBRACE the naps!

:grin::grin:

I'm transitioning too, but I don't even pay much mind to my 'kitchen'. You'll get over soon. I remember there was a time when I couldn't even handle seeing that my edges weren't straight and smooth, but now I could care less.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I use coconut oil and a moisturizer and place a scarf or something around the edges to help lay them down. I do brush mine as well so they won't look so bad.