Transitioners: Who is Transitioning For 2006

MJ

I guess I'm just trying to garner some support...

My last relaxer was Nov. 13, 2005. I hope to transition for 2 years (until Nov. 2007) and then cut the relax portion off. My current natural length (guesstimate) is about 1.5" - 2.0."

I'm too nervous to wear my hair out so I'm currently sporting cornrows with extensions and plan to get a wig after I take them out.

So who else is transitioning?

How long have you been transitioning and when do you plan to go 100% natural/texturized?

NewYorkgyrl

mzjones said:
I guess I'm just trying to garner some support...

My last relaxer was Nov. 13, 2005. I hope to transition for 2 years (until Nov. 2007) and then cut the relax portion off. My current natural length (guesstimate) is about 1.5" - 2.0."

I'm too nervous to wear my hair out so I'm currently sporting cornrows with extensions and plan to get a wig after I take them out.

So who else is transitioning?

How long have you been transitioning and when do you plan to go 100% natural/texturized?

I am!!!!! My last relaxer was November 21, 2005. So it has been almost 5 months.

I plan to transition until I am able to get my hair to a length that I can put into a ponytail. I was thinking about a year and a half to a two year stretch. We shall see because I am sooooo tired of my thin relaxed ends right now.