Transition over. I CHOPPED!!!

Ms_CoCo37

I love it! The curls are beautiful. The cut fits your face...and by the way, I'm LOVING your eyebrows and those beautiful cheekbones!

iaec06

this is how I feel I have 3 months of thick new growth and I want to go another month but I am so ready to BC because the detangling was the hardest when dealing with the 2 textures

MissYocairis

I love your curls! Can anyone tell me, or OP, what your (the OP's) hair type is?

Also, OP, when your stylist got the rest of the relaxed ends, did she add anything to your hair after that or is this just naked hair right now?

It's BEAUTIFUL!

naturalgyrl5199

Looking downright DIVA-ish! :grin:
I BC'd with the EXACT same frustration...but my DH wasn't so happy....well, it hasn't been 2 years and I'm APL and DH is my #1 hair fan and photographer...go figure:yep:

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
this is how I feel I have 3 months of thick new growth and I want to go another month but I am so ready to BC because the detangling was the hardest when dealing with the 2 textures

I would say pick the lesser of 2 evils. Which one will be easier to fit into your life, and your style?

Trini_Chutney

Peeing in my shower
I love your curls! Can anyone tell me, or OP, what your (the OP's) hair type is?

Also, OP, when your stylist got the rest of the relaxed ends, did she add anything to your hair after that or is this just naked hair right now?

It's BEAUTIFUL!

I believe I am 4a with some 3c in there. Not too good at the typing thing though. After she cut it she added some type of leave in, but I was so excited I forgot to write it down. I know it was either motions or mizzani. I sat under the dryer for like 15min and then she semi picked it out/fluffed it up. In the other pics I cowashed and left a little conditioner in.