Anybody ever used this flat iron?

luvmesumhair

I brought this today. It is called X5 Superlite nano Ceramic Tourmaline Iron.

Anybody ever used or know of anyone that used this flat iron before. It was next to the Chi iron but they wanted 179 to 199 and the Nano was 129. Same size (small and narrow) and everything.

Just curious

X5 Superlite Nano Ceramic Tourmaline Iron (Free Shipping)

[FONT=arial, helvetica][FONT=arial, helvetica][/FONT]
Regular price: $160.00
Sale price: $119.95

Quantity:
[/FONT]

Description Read/Write Reviews
Description Read/Write Reviews

X5 Superlite Nano Ceramic Tourmaline Iron - 1 inch

Tourmaline, a precious stone, is one of the most potent source of ionic energy found in nature. The tourmaline-ceramic plates of this amazing tool generate an overwhelming amount of negative ions that straighten the hair like never before!

Nano Silver Technology, works to eliminate bacteria from appliances to promote a germ-free zone to protect the health and safety of stylists and clients alike.

1 inch plate size
Micro Chip Temperature Control
Creates curled or straight styles.
Rapid heat up with even heat distribution.
Leaves hair shiny & silky smooth in half the time
Nano Silver eliminates bacteria to promote a germ-free zone.
4 year (48 Months) limited manufacture warranty.

X5 Tourmaline is an entirely new approach to drying hair. Truly amazing, Tourmaline works by itself, just like a magnet. It naturally emits whopping amounts of negative ions and infrared heat. It gives you the fastest drying without damage and increased moisture. This means lightning fast drying and healthier, shiner, more moist hair.

Thanks.:)

lana

I've never seen it before...or heard of it. But if you try it may you post a review. It looks good from everything I just read.

MrsHouston

I just purchased the Chi Nano Ceramic Ionic, not sure if it's the same. Mine iron is a cute light blue color.

luvmesumhair

MrsHouston said:
I just purchased the Chi Nano Ceramic Ionic, not sure if it's the same. Mine iron is a cute light blue color.

No. I thought it was when I was looking it up but it is not. Trust me. There is a big difference in the price! LOL