Top Secret on DB larger quantities of conditioner

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
They come in a jar type container with a pump. (as opposed to just a small jar with no pump like the 4 oz sizes) Well, the conditioner inside is not as thick as the conditioner in the 4 oz jars. (obviously it can't be or it wouldn't get through the pump very well) --It's kind of like the difference between Humecto in the tub(thicker consistency) and Humecto in the bottle. (thinner consistency)

Anyway, the thinner consistency Deep Brilliance goes a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG way
--I mean it really stretches & it seems that you can apply more without using so much(if that makes sense).

Just sharing my good fortune

BrownBetty

lunalight7,

Where are you getting your samples from? I would like to try the DB products but not invest in it until I know I like the products. Thanks for your help.

lunalight7

I went to the Farouk website and then emailed them. I didnt get a response so Im just crossing my fingers....do a search because I dont think Im allowed to post the link here...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Re: Top Secret on DB larger quantities of conditio

Y'all, I got the big 'uns from spiralhaircase.com

Armyqt

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Y'all, I got the big 'uns from spiralhaircase.com

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks SG, but shoot they STILL haven't sent me my order from two weeks ago.

Supergirl

With Love & Silk

It took about 2.5 weeks for me to get my stuff. They're reputable. You will get it. Have you called their customer service # yet? It's on their website if you haven't yet.

Armyqt

Yeah, I called them after a week. I could've cancelled my order since I've already found them locally. But I figured what the heck, I need to stock up. I'm not pressed at the moment, because I have plenty

Allandra

This is good to know (just incase I order this some time in 2004 - of course after trying out samples).

daviine

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
I went to the Farouk website and then emailed them. I didnt get a response so Im just crossing my fingers....do a search because I dont think Im allowed to post the link here...

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey Luna

I requested samples as well and never got a response back to say whether or not they had samples. They could've at least e-mailed me to say "Screw you--we don't wanna give you any samples!".

I ended up calling the 800 number and I basically felt like I was on a wild goosechase/scavenger hunt. In the end, it all came down to them saying that samples are not made in the conditioners and shampoos BUT on the website it mentions that one of the sizes it comes in is 0.5 oz. Is that a sample or what?

I'd even be willing to purchase it (the small size)I could get in touch with a person who knows what they're doing!

Needless to say, I'm frustrated! If I have to pay for this myself, then I going to put the DB products at the bottom of my to-try list.

If you end up getting samples....please let me know how you got 'em!

lunalight7

Hi daviine!

Dang! Why do they do this to us...perhaps I'll go to the JCPenney's in the Bronx to see if the salon has samples or a really small size....thanx for the heads up.

cutebajangirl

Davine- if you are talking about the JCPenny's in Bay Plaza, go somewhere else those b****** are rude. Excuse my language but they are.

lunalight7

Thanx CBG...that was me that was gonna go...that's the only JCP in the Bronx...I'll try Westchester (or Long Island next time Im there).

cutebajangirl

Oh sorry I missed that, you can also try the JCPenny's in the Queens center mall. The stylists and front desk people there are really nice and helpful.