not enough Deep Brilliance for the $$$...

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
Someone posted that they wouldn't be re-purchasing because of this, but I have taken note that this product is VERY concentrated. I am a conditioner-slatherer if I ever knew one. But this product is so thick, rich, & concentrated. I will be able to get 3 to 4 uses out of this 4 oz. jar (I'm speaking of their conditioners only--the other products come in larger quantities for reasonable prices) as opposed to me only getting 4 uses out of a 16 oz jar of L'Oreal Mega Moisture.(just an example for scale)

So, it's still a winner to me.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
Someone posted that they wouldn't be re-purchasing because of this, but I have taken note that this product is VERY concentrated. I am a conditioner-slatherer if I ever knew one. But this product is so thick, rich, & concentrated. I will be able to get 3 to 4 uses out of this jar (I'm speaking of their conditioners only--the other products come in larger quantities for reasonable prices) as opposed to me only getting 4 uses out of a 16 oz jar of L'Oreal Mega Moisture.(just an example for scale)

So, it's still a winner to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's me. I have natural hair and I find that you have to use quite a bit to get good coverage since natural hair tends to be drier. For you relaxed ladies it may work well. It definitely is a great product.

Awww Okay,

Joyous, I'm sorry girl--I hope they'll lower the price one day then. But you're right--it's a good one
smile.gif

I'm going to have to visit JC Penney's hair Dept!! I can't wait till our Dallas meeting this Saturday to find out all the good places to go here Supergirl!! I'm having a very hard time finding a good Beauty Supply Store up north (Plano, Garland, Richardson). That alone would help me alot! I'll need to check out the JC Penney's at Collin Creek Mall.

CocoaCure,

I don't know if there is an Ulta near you, but if not--there is a great place called Beauty Brands(it is pretty much like an Ulta) and they have all of the Salon brands you could dream of
smile.gif

Here are 2 locations:

5930 West Park Blvd,
Ste. 1100
Plano, TX 75093
972-248-1480

2060 N. Coit Road
Richardson, TX 75080
972-231-4573

Back