Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In........

star

.....results and to DIE FOR. Please be specific and give exact product that have BLOWN your mind.

Top 5 Shampoos & Conditioners - Expensive But Worth It
1. Kera Care Hydrating Shamppoo & Kera Humecto
2. Joico K-pak Line & Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo and Condish
3. Sebastian Cello Shampoo & Condtioner
4. Kenra MC conditioner
5. Aveda DR and Brilliant
6. Phytojoba shampoo and conditioner
7. Eluncence clarifying and moisture benefits shampoos & conditioners
8. Paul Mitchell Super Charged Moisturizer
It's getting hot in HERE!!

Top 5 Shampoos & Conditioners Cheapies But Goodies
1. Pantene (Blue Line)
2. Mane & Tail Shampoo & Conditioner
3. Neutrogena Triple Moisture Line
4.CON (green) and ORS Replenishing
5.Phytojoba shampoo and conditioner
6.Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Condish
7.Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Condish
8.Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner

Top 5 Natural Shamppos & Conditioner
1. Aubrey's GPB Conditoner
2. Giavonni
3.ABBA Moisture Scentsations Poo-Natural
4.Ojon Hydrating shampoo and conditioner

KEEPING LOOKING IN THE THREAD OTHERS HAVE LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

ItsyBitsy

Re: Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In.....

Add Kenra MC conditioner to the Expensive but worth it list- In my opinion nothing is more moisturizing.

ABBA Moisture Scentsations Poo-Natural - It's sulfate free, very moisturizing, detangles, tingles/stimulates scalp

Last edited:

lilamae

Re: Top 5 Shampoos & Condtioners For Our Hair - Brands That Are Unbelieveable In.....

add Aveda DR and Brilliant to the expensive but worth it:)

HoneyDew

Add Kenra MC conditioner to the Expensive but worth it list- In my opinion nothing is more moisturizing.

ABBA Moisture Scentsations Poo-Natural - It's sulfate free, very moisturizing, detangles, tingles/stimulates scalp

I agree and also about the conditioner from that line as well. It gives so much slip just like the shampoo.

Esq.2B

Add CON (green) and ORS Replenishing to the Cheapies but goodies. Well, cheap compared to the products in the list above it.

star

Thanks ladies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love Ya!! I added your request to list.

Last edited:

star

add Aveda DR and Brilliant to the expensive but worth it:)

I just got the Aveda DR shampoo but they did not have the conditioner. The girl at the store said they cannot keep in the and only blacks buy it. The shampoo was 23.99. I am going to try it but the conditioner they did not have.

nappity

I do not typically poo:nono:- I am using the AAA hair tea so I'll do just conditioners......
Expensive But Worth It

1. Curls Asian Hair Tea
2. BBD Stretch
3. Qhemets Heavy Cream (can be used as a DC)
4. Kenra MC conditioner
5. Kinky- Curls Knot Today

Top 5 Conditioners Cheapies But Goodies
1. Elasta DPR11
2.Pantenes Relaxed and Natural Hair Mask
3. Suave Coconut
4. Daily Defense Tender Apple
5.Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
5. Nexxus Humectress
Top 5 Natural & Conditioner
1. Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose
2 Aubrey's White Camelia
3.Giovanni Direct Leave in
4 Aubrey's GPB
5. Honey jojoba and Olive oil- All organicmixed up right in your kitchen with the help of a good wooden spoon

newflowers

While Phytospecific is supposed to be for AA hair, I much prefer the Phytologie line

Phytojoba shampoo and conditioner (and Phyto 7 because it's the best leave in conditioner ever).

Ojon Hydrating shampoo and conditioner are also excellent.

nappity

Bump- I like this thread- it feed my PJ ism!!!

Glitter

Did somebody put Nexxus in the cheap category? I thought all of their products were over $10 - am I wrong? If so, I need to hurry out and buy some Nexxus STAT.

Can we add J/A/S/O/N to the Natural shampoo and conditioner section? I love their sea kelp conditioner but I know many other people use their other products.

gymfreak336

These have BLOWN my mind

1. Aveda damage remedy shampoo
2. Kenra moisturizing shampoo
3. Kenra moisturizing conditioner
4. Joico Kpak hydrator conditioner
5. Nexxus Sleektress shampoo

1. Pantene relaxed and natural mask
2. ORS replenishing conditioner
3. Sunsilk leave in creams
4. CON ..the green one
5. Queen Helene cholesterol conditioner

Top 5 Natural Shampoos & Conditioner
1.Giovanni direct leave in
2. Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle and Rose
3. Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner
4.Aubrey Organics Island Spice
5. Aubrey Organics GPB
[/QUOTE]

star

These have BLOWN my mind

1. Aveda damage remedy shampoo
2. Kenra moisturizing shampoo
3. Kenra moisturizing conditioner
4. Joico Kpak hydrator conditioner
5. Nexxus Sleektress shampoo

1. Pantene relaxed and natural mask
2. ORS replenishing conditioner
3. Sunsilk leave in creams
4. CON ..the green one
5. Queen Helene cholesterol conditioner

Top 5 Natural Shampoos & Conditioner
1.Giovanni direct leave in
2. Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle and Rose
3. Aubrey Organics White Camellia conditioner
4.Aubrey Organics Island Spice
5. Aubrey Organics GPB
[/QUOTE]

Everybody is talking about this AVEDA DR. I just got the Shampoo today. I heard the conditioner only stay in stores for minutes. I brought the last Shampoo.

Last edited:

star

Did somebody put Nexxus in the cheap category? I thought all of their products were over $10 - am I wrong? If so, I need to hurry out and buy some Nexxus STAT.

Can we add J/A/S/O/N to the Natural shampoo and conditioner section? I love their sea kelp conditioner but I know many other people use their other products.

NEXXUS would be in top or expensive section.

HoneyDew

Everybody is talking about this AVEDA. I just got the Shampoo today. I heard the conditioner only stay on in stores for minutes. I brought the last Shampoo.

You know, I really don't care for the treatment from this line. It does not give me slip. But, I can tell that it did "something" good. I just did not have slip. I think I will stick with this one as a prepoo and after touchups before neutralizing.

star

You know, I really don't care for the treatment from this line. It does not give me slip. But, I can tell that it did "something" good. I just did not have slip. I think I will stick with this one as a prepoo and after touchups before neutralizing.

Are you referring to the Reconstructor by Aveda? I forgot to be specific in my reply. Have you tried the reconstructor shampoo and conditioner? If not what AVEDA product? Thanks

Coffee

Aveda website has no shipping until January 3rd, 2008. I just purchased some shampoo and conditioner

HoneyDew

Are you referring to the Reconstructor by Aveda? I forgot to be specific in my reply. Have you tried the reconstructor shampoo and conditioner? If not what AVEDA product? Thanks

Yes the Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment is the one I have tried.

I have not tried the Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and regular conditioner. I am afraid to after my experience with the treatment. My hair felt the same after I tried the Black Malva Conditioner from Aveda, as well. Since my hair felt the same way after using both so I am not happy over all with their conditioners. But, I LOVE the Shampure shampoo so I may give that DR shampoo a try sometime.

Anyway, a bit OT right. :drunk: This is not the Hit or Miss thread - sorry! :)

star

All who told me to "ADD" your product it is on the list. Thanks for your input and thanks to those who made their own list up. I lovin just about everything I see.:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

Last edited:

gymfreak336

Yes the Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment is the one I have tried.

I have not tried the Aveda Damage Remedy shampoo and regular conditioner. I am afraid to after my experience with the treatment. My hair felt the same after I tried the Black Malva Conditioner from Aveda, as well. Since my hair felt the same way after using both so I am not happy over all with their conditioners. But, I LOVE the Shampure shampoo so I may give that DR shampoo a try sometime.

The shampoo is the only thing from the line I would repurchase.

star

Aveda website has no shipping until January 3rd, 2008. I just purchased some shampoo and conditioner

I saw that today and will probaly buy the DR conditioner I need to go along with the shampoo. I love free shipping. Thanks for sharing.

star

Anyway, a bit OT right. :drunk: This is not the Hit or Miss thread - sorry! :)

Thanks for the input. I just checked the bottle and I do have the "damage remedy reconstructing shampoo". So, I glad I did get the conditioner yet.

star

The shampoo is the only thing from the line I would repurchase.

So, I am going do the shampoo only. It sounds like the shampoo is so strong I could probaly use a light leave-in. If this is the case I can use DR shampoo when I am short on time.

natstar

Eluncence clarifying and moisture benefits shampoos are great- they should be added either to expensive or natural list

The Elucence conditioner is great as well

star

I do not typically poo:nono:- I am using the AAA hair tea so I'll do just conditioners......
Expensive But Worth It

1. Curls Asian Hair Tea
2. BBD Stretch
3. Qhemets Heavy Cream (can be used as a DC)
4. Kenra MC conditioner
5. Kinky- Curls Knot Today

Top 5 Conditioners Cheapies But Goodies
1. Elasta DPR11
2.Pantenes Relaxed and Natural Hair Mask
3. Suave Coconut
4. Daily Defense Tender Apple
5.Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Conditioner
5. Nexxus Humectress
Top 5 Natural & Conditioner
1. Aubrey's Honeysuckle Rose
2 Aubrey's White Camelia
3.Giovanni Direct Leave in
4 Aubrey's GPB
5. Honey jojoba and Olive oil- All organicmixed up right in your kitchen with the help of a good wooden spoon

Your list looks YUMMY!!!:lick::lick:

Last edited:

star

Eluncence clarifying and moisture benefits shampoos are great- they should be added either to expensive or natural list

The Elucence conditioner is great as well

Thanks we forgot about this one. I have used in the past and LOVED it.

Thanks for coming in here and helping us sistas out.:grin:

gymfreak336

So, I am going do the shampoo only. It sounds like the shampoo is so strong I could probaly use a light leave-in. If this is the case I can use DR shampoo when I am short on time.

The DR shampoo made my hair soft and strong. The good thing about all the aveda poo's is that they are concentrated and last a long time.

PuffyBrown

Expensive but worth it

Joico Moisture Recovery shampoo and Condish

Cheapie

Herbal Essences Dangerously Straight Condish
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Condish
Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner