Too soon to wash...

Healthb4Length

Hey guys I am planning on getting a relaxer this week, I want to wash my hair tonight and to a Nexxus Emergencee treatment, a deep treatment and a moisturizing treatment. I plan on getting my hiar done on Saturday, am I cutting it too close?

ms_kenesha

No that's fine, too soon would be like the day before or the day of IMO.

Neroli

Sounds good to me. I also do a minimum of 3 to 4 days to wash and prep my hair before relaxing. I cut it real close my last touch-up with only 2 days -- washed on saturday and touched-up on monday -- my hair is looking DA BOMB as usual. I told my stylist and she did a good job basing my scalp so came out okay. You will be just fine . . .

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Sounds like a good plan. I'm going to shop around for a real good protein treatment sometime next month. Plus, I'm out of my cholesterol for deep conditioning, and also going to purchase some Cantu Shea Soft Conditioner for moisture. I would like someone to recommend a real good protein treatment that I can use for strengthening my hair before my relaxer touchup. TIA. </font>

Healthb4Length

Thanks girls! I did a clarifying wash along with a Nexxus Emergencee treatment. What a relief! THe smell is so pleasant compared to Aphogee treatment. I also did a deep treatment and and moisturizing treatment. I hope it all helps for when I get my hair "did" on Friday. I will be posting some pics too! so stay tuned.