toji hair vitamins

Lilmama1011

http://m.ebay.com/itm/251610580243

Anyone taking these vitamins? I have heard some great and seen some great personal stories about these vitamins but I don't see too many videos on YouTube so it must be new or people keeping it a secret lol

My cousin, who has been trying to grow her hair long since 2004 and hadn't succeeded pops up with longish hair all of sudden. This a woman who will flat irons everyday or color frequently so I see why she was "bald " , but her hair has grown dramatically taking these . I'm kind if jealous because she doesn't do the most like us or the basics but retaining a lot! She is basically getting 1inch each month faithfully

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
Haven't tried these (yet) but also heard good things about them.

May give them a try sometime.

I am currently taking Biotin Gold 10,000 mcg + 1 Visvical

mshoneyfly

I have one bottle left. I dont take them faithfully and I only take one pill each time (twice a week if Im lucky). I feel like two is too much for me. I plan to get back to everyday in September.

FYI: When I ordered them from the company site they sent me a free bottle about three weeks later

I LOVE this HHJ!!

PureSilver

wow the prices are surprisingly reasonable, thank mshoneyfly. Did you take the Toji Pure Density Hair Nutrition, there are several of them so i'm wondering.

PureSilver

Also I compare Toji Ingredients to my current Hair Vitamin and the one I currently take provides a ingredients and in higher dosages.