Today Marks The End Of No Measuring Length Challenge!!!

Nanyanika

Hello Ladies!!! Today marks the ending of the no measuring length challenge. I’ve made a list of names of members who were originally on this challenge, so please check in…………… I’d like to hear from you all.

Ayeshia
Blasianbeauty
RushGirl
Jetcitygirl
Ipanema
BahamaMama
Poobity
CICI24
Nymphe
Erica78
Lovelymissyoli
Chicoro
SherryLove
ChocoKitty
ballet_bun
Mermaid0684
ReaLuvsAOxymoron
MizAvalon
Blackhair
zoya_j
simplycee
deedabug
LABETT
StephyPoo
Valerie
Laketta
Ar010
EbonyEyes
MizAvalon
Lovechic
Poohbear
Sharee
Fiveeleven
Lucia
desperategirlie34
candibaby
LB_Williams

Who has lasted a whole 6 months? How did you find the challenge? Did it help curb worry/concern/anxiety/obsessive measuring? What do you feel has aided our progress on this challenge? Would anyone be willing to post their before/after length shots/ now that its the official end date. It would be very encouraging to see the progress of the health and growth you’ve retained all this time...
Hopefully you all found this challenge has been fun....see ya

sharee

Well I lasted about 5 months of the challenge kind of....I had to blow dry my hair to do a trim. I did not stretch it though. I am in two pigtails today so, when I saw your post, I took them down and pulled finally. Yes, I am in shock!!!! It is more thick that it was before.

Attachments

• stretchedflashApril_edited.JPG
    stretchedflashApril_edited.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 8

Nanyanika

Congrats..Your hair looks great, its thicker too!!!

sharee said:
Well I lasted about 5 months of the challenge kind of....I had to blow dry my hair to do a trim. I did not stretch it though. I am in two pigtails today so, when I saw your post, I took them down and pulled finally. Yes, I am in shock!!!! It is more thick that it was before.

ChocoKitty

My hair definitely benefited from this challenge. (Although I've straightened my hair a few times during it.) My hair seems thicker now and definitely attained more length.

deedabug

i got a trim about a week and a half ago..tht was about 1/2 inch(not sure)....i used the following aids of scalp stimulators...which were navratna oil from an indian joint online for the first month or 2...surge revitalizer 14 and ultra max which im using for the mth of april...and rosemary essential oil with peppermint and other oils and water....which i used for march...also i used a knockoff denman detangle by goody to brush with....when i was brushing...some mths i put nothing on my scalp to stimulate it

i paid attention to keepin my hair moisturized to prevent snapping and to combat my rough combing techniques lol...

for the first few mths i was still anxious.....i guess that was obvious since i was using scalp stimulators lol

i will post pix tomorrow...i'll need help with takin pix and doing a good comparison...i am not bothering with my shrinkage and a ruler to measure lol

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I totally forgot that today was the end of this challenge! :look: Ok today is wash day for me so I'll take some pics tonight and try to post a comparison shot. Now all I gotta do is find my d**n tape measure so I can find out how much growth I got.

Last edited:

MizAvalon

I was pretty faithful to this challenge, only pulling down and stretching once or twice during the entire challenge. I must say that I am very happy to see it coming to an end though! :)

J

JenniferMD

I was in this challenge too but didn't last. However, starting today I won't be checking the length until my next relaxer in September!

Lucia

Hey it helped me, I totally forgot about measuring all together it helps that it's braided. When I take it down I'll know the progress. I took the braids down in between and didn't strecth it to see the length but I did know I had some signifigant grwoth becasue I'm re-braiding more often. That's progress for me.

Poobity

I failed miserably w/ this challenge. I stretched my hair to check length a lot. I only used heat 1 time, so that's not too bad.