To Waist Hair Growth Chart w/picture

California

Grow your hair to your Waist Chart.

How long will it take to grow my hair to my waist?

ONE YEAR:
Take it from the top, and give your crowing glory and healthy head start with a regular scalp massage. Before you suds up, gently massage your scalp with small circular movements using the pads of your fingers - not your nails. This will relax muscles and rev up your circulation to make sure your hair gets all of the nutrients it needs.

TWO YEARS:
The numbers of hairs on your head depend on hereditary factors. Blondes usually have the highest head count, with an average of 120,000 hairs. Brunettes come next with about 100,000 hairs per head, and redheads have the least with approximately 80,000.
Each hair has a life span of about 2 years: then it's pushed out to make way for a new hair to takes it's place. The means it's perfectly natural to count on losing 70 to 100 hairs a day.

THREE YEARS:
Hair grows about half an inch a month (faster in the summer than the winter). This means that your hair grows an average of six inches a year at the rate of about 1/60th of an inch a day. Unfortunately your genes govern the rate of growth, so there's nothing you can do to speed it up.
If your growing your hair the average length it'll reach is 18 to 24 inches. However if yours never seems to get past your shoulders it probably means that your hair has a slower growth rate, and a faster replacement cycle than those girls with super long hair.

FOUR YEARS:
Hair ends have been around the longest and therefore have been through more wear and tear than the rest of your hair. Treat your long locks to a mild shampoo. Also trimming won't make your hair grow faster, it will make hair look fuller, and get rid of uneven edges.

-The International Long Hair Club.

Last edited:

lovechic

:wave: Hi girl, I love this chart! It's been posted on here many times before.A great guide though!

California

DangerouslyShy said:
I am at the two year mark...so i have two more years to go...lol that sounds like a long time...

:) Un un :ohwell: I compared you to the picture and you look like you're well beyond the 2 year mark. Looks like you have only 1 & 1/2 years left, if that. You're so close to bra strap.

lovechic said:
Hi girl, I love this chart! It's been posted on here many times before.A great guide though!

Hey girl, Yeah I thought it would be great for the ladies to see, I sometimes just look at it for encouragement :) I even have it as an icon on my task bar to click on to remind me how far I've come and how I will make it :lol: I love it.

DangerouslyShy

California said:
:) Un un :ohwell: I compared you to the picture and you look like you're well beyond the 2 year mark. Looks like you have only 1 & 1/2 years left, if that. You're so close to bra strap.
lol the back of my hair is way past it my front has a while to go...dayumm layers...:mad: