To the Weavers- a question about side parts

Camille

Hey everyone! I am going to redo my hair in a couple of weeks and want to know if anyone knows what kind of braid pattern you need for a side part. I usually do a middle-part, and leave a horseshoe-shaped portion at the top and braid vertically and attach the weave horizontally. i really like to have one side tucked behind my ear, and the other side partly hanging in my face. Does anyone know how I'd go about braiding my hair to do this?

This is the way i want it to fall:

cutebajangirl

So normally you only leave the horshoe part out? How does that come out? I leave the horseshoe part and about 2 inches in from the hairline going back on the side area so like a horseshoe flanked by two rectangles. Oh and it usually cut exactly like that picture.

Camille

Yes, I do leave the sides out as well, I didn't mention that part. It comes out as a middle part...I have some pics in my album. But I want it to be a side part, not in the center, so are you saying that if I do a horseshoe to the side instead of the middle I should be ok?

cutebajangirl

Oh in that case all you have to do is change your part. Cause I do the same thing and i have no problem wearing that style. Although if you are worried then you can shift the horshoe area which I've thought of doing to.

hottopic

cutebajangirl said:
Oh in that case all you have to do is change your part. Cause I do the same thing and i have no problem wearing that style. Although if you are worried then you can shift the horshoe area which I've thought of doing to.

can not see you webpage, password not valid.

cutebajangirl

You're the second person who has told me that but when I log out and try it, it works. Hmmm I'm just gonna take the passwords off.

AngelicRose07

back from years of hiatus
for the side part just move your horseshoe section ont he side. then for the side you want to slick back leave out about a inch and a half of your edges. for the part you would like hanging down...leave only about 1/2" of your edges out and braid vertically for all of this. do i sound confusing? let me know