Tis the season for CURLFORMERS....(pics)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Hey ladies I finally used my curlformers for the 1st time today after my wash. I relaxed last week so I have a clean slate to work with. I clarified with Suave Clairify Shampoo one lather, washed with Aphogee Damage Poo one lather, 2 min Aphogee, DC with ORS mixed with like 2 tbsp of EVOO and went under my conditioning cap for 30 mins and let it cool for like 15 mins. Once I rinsed that out I applied my leave-ins which are Aphogee Pro-Vit and the Green Tea one, after that I added a couple of pumps of Motions Foam Wrap Lotion and then added a quarter size amount of CHI SI over that am massaged in. Sat on the flo while my mom applied the curlformers and I made sure that I keep a spray bottle of water by me just in case. But it went by fast it only took like 20 mins to put in....Check me out and tell me what you think
****Oh I will add more pics in the morning once I seperate and style them.
http://public.fotki.com/Ms-B-Haven06/protectivestyles/page2.html

ShiShiPooPoo

Very pretty...what size did you use?

I used them before and took them back and now I am thinking of getting them again...maybe the long and narrow...

The Princess

Okay I have some, the wide and long. I guess you have to do it on wet hair. I tried on dry hair and it didn't really hold good.

Your hair came out really good. Its pretty. Make sure you post more pics.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Your curlformer set is nice. You've made great progress in the last year:yep:.
Thanks and hopefully using these will give me better progress for the upcoming year, I have 7 more months til my 2 year anniversary.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
Okay I have some, the wide and long. I guess you have to do it on wet hair. I tried on dry hair and it didn't really hold good.

Your hair came out really good. Its pretty. Make sure you post more pics.
Yea I used it on soaking wet hair, try again and see how you like the wet set!

Noir

They came out lovely.

I was supposed to buy these a couple of weeks back. you just reminded me.

LadyPaniolo

Yes, the CFs are amazing... my hair is natural and my roots came out of the curlformers just as straight as yours did with a fresh relaxer. :grin:

rhannie8

are these easier to do than rollersets?

your set came out very nice.

For me, I can't do a rollerset to save my life, but I can use curlformers quite easily on wet, damp, or dry hair. I love them because they're pretty easy for me to sleep in. I definitely recommend them!! (My profile pic shows my first time using them...lol)

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
I just add new pics of them being seperated just a little go check them out ladies...click the link on the first page.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
are these easier to do than rollersets?

your set came out very nice.
I have never tried to roller set but I say YEA! I know some ladies on here are fast and take like 30 mins to rollerset, but it took my mom 20 mins and that was with 42 rollers.

Lanea87

Natural Gang Gang Gang
For me, I can't do a rollerset to save my life, but I can use curlformers quite easily on wet, damp, or dry hair. I love them because they're pretty easy for me to sleep in. I definitely recommend them!! (My profile pic shows my first time using them...lol)
Yours are very nice and I like that purple and teal together thats nice. I will be using these for a while....