Tips for formal hair do?

Brendita

Hello LHC Members! I am brand, brand new! I just posted in the "Vendors" forum. It's funny that I joined the Long Hair Care forum 2 weeks after I cut my shoulder length hair!! Ha ha ha!! I cut it just for the fun of it & I must admit, I am REALLY enjoying it, but I got it out of my system & I will let it grow.

I have natural, 4B hair (I THINK): It's about 2 inches on the sides (slightly shorter near the edges) and about 3 to 4 inches on top. I have a formal event coming up and I was wondering if you have any suggestions on styling? I was thinking slicking it back to create a finger wave effect.... I don't know. If you have any ideas, I'd be ever so happy to hear them!

Thanks!

Attachments

• Hair Cut - Apr 08 000.jpg
    Hair Cut - Apr 08 000.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 9

Brendita

Anyone? I think my post got lost... The formal banquet is next Wednesday. Your kind help will be MOST appreciated!

nikki2229

I agree with arr1216. I think a flower or a rhinestone accessory would work great with you hair.

I don't know what styling products you have in your hair but it does not look like a 4b to me. (But I am no expert)