this lady is awesome!

IMFOCSD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2JQWf2S2Xo

Hi ladies :)

This is my first time posting a link to a youtube video but I found this lady on YouTube after searching blow drying black hair. I watched a few of her videos and subscribed. She is a Caucasian lady & I wish she was here in Cleveland lol. All of her clients leave her salon with bouncy, shiny, healthy hair and she is very educated about black hair care.

A must watch.

ETA: here is another one on someone who has long natural hair (mbl or longer)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bebnECNXp6Y

Last edited:

ManeStreet

I dont get it. She already has a relaxer. Whats so special about that?

People have difficulties flatironing their relaxed hair?

Im confused.

IMFOCSD

I dont get it. She already has a relaxer. Whats so special about that?

People have difficulties flatironing their relaxed hair?

Im confused.

ManeStreet the first video is on a relaxed head, the second video the woman was natural. I am relaxed and when I blow dry and flatiron my hair does not come out that shiny and bouncy which is why I searched you tube. I posted the links here because Im quite sure someone will find the video useful...and she gives good information as well. :yep:

DaiseeDay

Thanks for sharing. She has other great videos including " how to blow dry tightly coiled hair". I love how she shows her hands and brushes/combs with zero hair in them!

Guinan

Re-Branding
Thanks for sharing! That women got skills. I subscibed too. I liked how she described everything. I wonder where u can get those products from? I would love to try the conditioner & the daily moisturizer.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch Q using LHCF

Guinan

Re-Branding
I just looked on amazon for the nigelle LX line, & they r moderately expensive. One of the DC was 42 bucks. Maybe when I get my tax refund, Ill try the leave in, I think that was 20 bucks.

IMFOCSD

I just looked on amazon for the nigelle LX line, & they r moderately expensive. One of the DC was 42 bucks. Maybe when I get my tax refund, Ill try the leave in, I think that was 20 bucks.

pelohello O goody, u found the products lol...I was interested as well $42 Huh? I'm intrigued..

IMFOCSD

The videos are for women who need advice or suggestions when it comes to blowdrying & flatironing. I know I never get results like the lady in the video & I like the way she describes everything she is doing.

I'm glad it helped the ladies who found the videos useful. :yep:

ravenhairedcharm

Nice video, I subbed the channel. I don't get why people rushed in here to post that they got nothing from the video when their hair texture is nothing like the woman in the video. If that's the case then keep it moving. Relaxed hair comes with it's own set of challenges, and this is coming from a natural head. If you think that being relaxed is "easier", then maybe it's showing your frustrations with your own head of hair.

IMFOCSD

Nice video, I subbed the channel. I don't get why people rushed in here to post that they got nothing from the video when their hair texture is nothing like the woman in the video. If that's the case then keep it moving. Relaxed hair comes with it's own set of challenges, and this is coming from a natural head. If you think that being relaxed is "easier", then maybe it's showing your frustrations with your own head of hair.

ravenhairedcharm Thank you & I agree 100% :)

sweetvi

I wish I can find a stylist that can explain exactly what they r using and why. She seemed knowledgeable, especially with our hair..*shrugs*

MsLi@512

I pray i can find someone as knowledgeable and gentle in my area. The last tine i went to a salon I almost needed bail money. She's awesome.