this is frustrating.

godzooki

Why do only some of the threads have links that let you go to the first new post and others do not? I hate having to "surf" to find out where I left off. I also miss how on the side it used to show how many new posts there are since I last visited that forum.

godzooki

ok, why is it that only some of the posts have that "move to the next first unread" feature???
Not having the little new posts counter notes next to thread titles makes it really hard to pick up where I left off or know that I'm catching up

MonaLisa

godzooki said:
Why do only some of the threads have links that let you go to the first new post and others do not? I hate having to "surf" to find out where I left off. I also miss how on the side it used to show how many new posts there are since I last visited that forum.

LOL..I don't even know how to start a post anymore...I'm hoping and praying that the site goes back to the way it was...I really would like to be able to enjoy my membership like I used to. This whole set up now is very frustrating....I don't understand...I know the site went down..but why did the set up have to change? Nothing was wrong with it.

*So sad MonaLisa is...*

Vitality

Can someone please tell me why I have so many broken links. I have litte x's all over my page, and I am just not happy with what I am seeing.

sylver2

godzooki said:

yes, I won't even go back to some threads because I don't feel like having to search thru it to find where I left off.