This girls hair is amazingly beautiful!

kblc06

I'm agree with you kblc06. There's something weird about that girl's chest too...hum...makes you wonder. The hair looks thick and healthy, tho.

I'm glad I'm not the only one...'she' is beautiful and 'her' hair is gorgeous, but she made "flame" signal go off :look:

DragonPearl

The moral of this story: Do not post other people's Youtube videos in the hair forum.

I agree.

I thought the comments were a bit harsh. She is just a 19 year old who wanna have fun. Her striptease video was pretty tame, she is mostly covered in it and her moves are not even as graphic as some of the stuff I have seen on daytime TV. Oh well...

Bint Yusef

That wasn't hate, it was satire. :yep: and, you know it was accurate.
I saw your comment before the edit. It wasnt accurate, that girl is very attractive moreso than a lot of the folks in here commenting. So what, she had on bad lipstick in which she admitted to it in the video. If your satire makes you feel better....:giggle:

MissNina

Libra Girl
I saw your comment before the edit. It wasnt accurate, that girl is very attractive moreso than a lot of the folks in here commenting. So what, she had on bad lipstick in which she admitted to it in the video. If your satire makes you feel better....:giggle:

Ohhhh wowwwwwwwww :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: SO LOOSE!!!

sunshinelady

My comment before the edit? All I added was that the comment was accurate. And, who said she wasn't attractive? The gremlin pic had more to do with the total package (the bra, the lipstick, and the hair). Her behavior makes her less attractive. And, regardless of whether you thought it was accurate or not, yes, the resemblance did make me chuckle.

sat⋅ire

–noun 1. the use of irony, sarcasm, ridicule, or the like, in exposing, denouncing, or deriding vice, folly, etc. 2. a literary composition, in verse or prose, in which human folly and vice are held up to scorn, derision, or ridicule. 3. a literary genre comprising such compositions.

Origin:
1500–10; < L satira, var. of satura medley, perh. fem. deriv. of satur sated (see saturate )

cutiebe2

Wait, what did I miss? She's pregnant?
Her BFF is...and they are skipping school and talking about how hot they are

I don't see how her behavior is okay. Yes, she is beautiful, but after seeing a few of her vids I don't think she should be on Youtube doing what she is doing. I know many parents on here would not be okay with their daughter being on YT in a bra and spandex with "striptease" as the title of the video.

I wonder if people's views would have changed if she was not cute..

MissNina

Libra Girl
Her BFF is...and they are skipping school and talking about how hot they are

I don't see how her behavior is okay. Yes, she is beautiful, but after seeing a few of her vids I don't think she should be on Youtube doing what she is doing. I know many parents on here would not be okay with their daughter being on YT in a bra and spandex with "striptease" as the title of the video.

I wonder if people's views would have changed if she was not cute..

LOL I just don't understand why ppl are talking about her like she is in high school. She is in college. Do you know how many lecture/auditorium classes I skipped and still made As in every single one?

That's arguably a big part of the college experience. . .doing ish your parents wouldn't approve of :lachen:

ETA: And yes, my opinion would change if she wasn't cute. I'd need her to sit down. Being all extra and cute when you're not cute is. . .well. . .not cute :giggle:

Last edited:

Kirei

She is gorgeous her and her hair.

I looked at the vid her modeling pics and she is too cute....

No comment on anything else...

Tarae

:lol: @ the comments.
Why are a lot of the nice comments, the ones calling her pretty and complimenting her hair, flagged as spam on YT? And insults get a thumbs up? :look:

Her hair is very pretty though.

Yellowflowers

:rolleyes: I have not seen anyone yet to hate on this chick. in fact, many said she was pretty. so as far as her having to deal with alot of haters, what haters?:look:

I don't have to name any haters. A lot of women positive and are beautiful on the inside and out.

Usually the ones that take the time out to deny, deny, deny are the culprits, then they go on the defensive.. and then try to attack..

The devil hates for you to look him in the eye and call him what he is...

The fact that so many are posting mean and negative comments about a girl they don't even know is proof in itself.

I have seen other girls doing much worse on YT trying to get attention, from shamefull rump shaking to using foul vulgar language, but they weren't pretty so they didn't generate no where near as much attention.

Sorry, just because someone admits that a person is pretty does not mean that they are not hatin'

Last edited:

sylver2

oh no doubt im definately hating.:lol: i'd kill for her youth and her hair.
i would LOVE to go back to being carefree, playing dressup in my room and just have school to think about.

DragonPearl

i would LOVE to go back to being carefree, playing dressup in my room and just have school to think about.

With your hair and figure, you need to SIT DOWN already and be quiet, before folks start hating on you. :lol:

Yellowflowers

Girl you me both! But I would never try to slam her, too much of that going on. Lord knows me and some of my friends acted a fool at that age when I was in college but we meant no harm. It's good they didn't have Youtube.

I just wish her and all black women well. Lord knows we need as much support as we can get whether we're acting up or not.

Just for the record I don't think you are too far behind that lady.:lachen:

Last edited:

cutiebe2

:lol: @ the comments.
Why are a lot of the nice comments, the ones calling her pretty and complimenting her hair, flagged as spam on YT? And insults get a thumbs up? :look:

Her hair is very pretty though.
In one of her videos she said she has two stalker/hater people who have been bothering her. There are always trolls on YT

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
LOL I just don't understand why ppl are talking about her like she is in high school. She is in college. Do you know how many lecture/auditorium classes I skipped and still made As in every single one?

That's arguably a big part of the college experience. . .doing ish your parents wouldn't approve of :lachen:

ETA: And yes, my opinion would change if she wasn't cute. I'd need her to sit down. Being all extra and cute when you're not cute is. . .well. . .not cute :giggle:

Oh really? I was under the impression that she was a high schooler.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

I think her hair is beautiful, but what's with sexin it up for the camera lol. That's a beautiful picture of her on her page though.

Seems like so many young chicks want to be the "sexy model" these days.

Yes, lovely hair but the lipstick...I couldn't get through the vid. And that behavior was just too much. When she started blowing kisses, I got nauseated lolol! Too much.

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
"her" hair is pretty the part that grew out the scalp.
not sure bout the video but in the white bustier pic
I see 2color/texture hair at the very bottom
she is cute and I like the pank lipstick tati is trying to
get some cross over money like b scott go girl

tatambabyy

I don't have to name any haters. A lot of women positive and are beautiful on the inside and out.

Usually the ones that take the time out to deny, deny, deny are the culprits, then they go on the defensive.. and then try to attack..

The devil hates for you to look him in the eye and call him what he is...

The fact that so many are posting mean and negative comments about a girl they don't even know is proof in itself.

I have seen other girls doing much worse on YT trying to get attention, from shamefull rump shaking to using foul vulgar language, but they weren't pretty so they didn't generate no where near as much attention.

Sorry, just because someone admits that a person is pretty does not mean that they are not hatin'
ok, then I'm a hater:lachen:
im hating on her airheadedness.
lol.
carry on.