Thinning And Dermatologist

snootiepie

Hello I'm new and living in the Dallas TX area. Does anyone know of a good dermatologist to recommend if your hair is thinning and need to find out why?

Do you just want to know if your hair is thinning?.

I don't live in Houston so I can't recommend a dermatologist. However, if you just want someone to examine your scalp and make some basic recommendations AND you can sit thru a sales pitch without opening your wallet - try getting a free consultation at a local Hair Club (used to be called Hair Club for men). I went early in my hair journey, listened to what they had to say, got pictures of my scalp and left with a few ideas. THEN, I went to the dermatologist and researched things I could do on my own.

Just an idea.

I don't live in Houston so I can't recommend a dermatologist. However, if you just want someone to examine your scalp and make some basic recommendations AND you can sit thru a sales pitch without opening your wallet - try getting a free consultation at a local Hair Club (used to be called Hair Club for men). I went early in my hair journey, listened to what they had to say, got pictures of my scalp and left with a few ideas. THEN, I went to the dermatologist and researched things I could do on my own.

Just an idea.
Great Idea. Thanks for sharing that tip.

Just an idea.
Try Dr. Tonya Rodgers in Allen,TX. She is African American and helped with my alopecia.

Just an idea.
Thank you. No I live in Dallas but the idea is a good one just the same.

Back