Thinking of using Phyto next relaxer??

kizzylonghair

Ladies,

I am thinking of trying Phyto next relaxer, my hair is currently in really good health and thriving. I think a change in relaxer may just be what I need to REALLY make my hair lust.

I have heard so much about Phyto and its mildness, non chemical elements, that is should be good.
Is it safe to just switch relaxers??

Any Thoughts??

MissYocairis

All I can tell you Kizzy is that I switched to Phyto in April of 05 and I have never been more pleased. :p It's especially good if "bone straight" is not really a deal-breaker for you. (you may be disappointed if BONE STRAIGHT is a non-negotiable for you)

I have stretched shed hair and noticed greater elasticity in the portion of the hair that has been relaxed with phyto versus the ends which were relaxed with something else.

And, with stretching 16 weeks, the price is not an issue. Good luck!:p

kizzylonghair

CantBeCopied said:
All I can tell you Kizzy is that I switched to Phyto in April of 05 and I have never been more pleased. :p It's especially good if "bone straight" is not really a deal-breaker for you. (you may be disappointed if BONE STRAIGHT is a non-negotiable for you)

I have stretched shed hair and noticed greater elasticity in the portion of the hair that has been relaxed with phyto versus the ends which were relaxed with something else.

And, with stretching 16 weeks, the price is not an issue. Good luck!:p

Thank You,

Dont really like Bone Straight look, its keeping that look that made me keep relaxing a 6 weeks, tonging everyday, and blow dryer. Never growing hair.
I really started to love and embrass my natural kinks. I could defenetly deal with long healthy, but not Bone Straight Hair. I have very fine hair already

Kizzy